Gender equality

I 2nd

somehow

true

yeaa … indeed she loves kid soo much

I don’t even have any idea on how to help her

Thats a very hard concept to sell to the natives of mordern day Africa, no matter how progressive we want to be

The wall has no prisoner’s,ikikuja pambana na hali yako,huyu ajitayarishe kuolewa na beta male , widower ama mtu ako na SERIOUS baggage,alpha male can’t touch her even with a ten foot pole ,pole #TOXICFEMINISMVICTIMS

ok…so much for anonymity?

Women nowadays are being sold the elusive fantasy by the mainstream feminist media that “you can eat your cake and have it too”…A young woman in 2019 mistakenly thinks that she sleep around, party endlessly and possibly even abort severally for the bulk of her 20s then turn back around and find a decent hardworking man to raise a family with at 30. But the reality of life slaps them hard on their faces sooner rather later.

hahaha…

true

Na bado ,hawajaanza kumia, redpill philosophy realities zikifikia 50% plus of all men ndio women watatii,most men lack STANDARDS lakini they are learning slowly but surely

Ill go ahead and say it, it is only black women in this world who say that they do not need a man. Tafakari hayo.

Hehehe so we’ll just ignore all the name/location dropping ama? This post could have been one sentence long! Screw it…ama with specify locations it has more credibility?

Not really

ATY???

Substantiate your statement.

Substantiate yours first

My fault, its not only black women but as well as other women of different ethnicities its just that black women are more vocal about claiming that they dont need a man and it may come off as its them only saying that. @T-Raww1 @Nedkay

Lemme explain to you a few things many men dont understand about the so called mordern women. Some like Jackie Mutoko grew up with picture perfect parents, I grew up like 3 houses from her house, her parents always held hands as the walked to the stage. They always looked happy and in love. Now you grow up and expect to find such a man because thats what you know and love but the men you meet are just jackasses who seem like no good demons sent from the pits of hell to make your life miserable. After a stint or two you hung up your boots and accept that if you have to choose between a man and your hapiness plus your peace of mind - you will choose the later. Your younger sister and only sibling gets married inspite of all the red flags being there because well she is of age its now or never , the guy beats her to a pulp and they have a son who you adore. They separate. After the divorce your sister is never the same again, she becomes a workaholic and a recluse. Her bubbly personality you loved so much is gone.She is a shell of her former self. After awhile she dies of a broken heart. Whatever thoughts you entertained of trying again are shelved and for good. You love kids but you dont want the baby daddy drama you hear of from your friends. The horror stories of their kids being kidnapped from school by their dads or forbidden by their spiteful dads from ever again seeing their moms. So you go out and adopt. And that becomes your happily ever after. No fights at your house,no drama, no STIs and nights of beatings or crying yourself to sleep because hubby dear is out on the town with people whose HIV status you dont know, no inlaws to scoff at your cooking and housekeeping skills.You have the gratification of giving a child who didnt have a pot to piss in a Cinderella like existence - the love and devotion of a mother and the finer things that life can buy. Some good has come of the degraded caliber of men in our society ,many,many,many kids especially girls are getting adopted in the droves and theyre getting a life they could have never had in their wildest dreams if their adopted mommies had become biological moms.

The other one is the one that grows up seeing the mother being treated like a slave. Being abused. Being threatened . Being given a hard time by the in laws especially in communities where inlaws live with extended family like Arabs or Indians. Every day is torture and cant wait till you are grown up to have wings like a bird and fly away, far,far away where you will never be woken up by loud shouts and screams and bleeding people taking each other to hospital. Ofcourse you think that is that and it will not affect your relationships with the opposite sex but it does. You find yourself hypersensitive, if a man just raised his tone of voice one time, you are gone because it reminds you of the helplessness of being a child with no way out of a warzone. Anything confrontational no matter how small is enough to block that guy or even change your sim card. You are not ready to relive your excruciating childhood only now its your kids who will be you and you will be adult who cant leave for the kids to have a father. For whats left of your life you want peace and traquility. Not stress and broken glasses and crying children who are terrified of their dad. Being a wife is not for everyone, its very tough,very,very tough. Sit with anyone over 60 and ask them for a blow by blow account of what theyve had to endure from their men. Its almost impossible for a cerelac baby who has not endured much hardship in their lives. What is worse is that whatever was wrong with former generations atleast the men were responsible. The group we have nowadays are leeches who want to channel surf on the sofa as their wife/slave works, pays rent,pays fees,pays for the food,pays,pays,pays, for every last thing. And its obvious because you can see how loudly men here protest when women expect them to pay on dates. If a man can not buy you a 500 bob milkshake without expecting some sex or whatever how will he be paying as low as 100k for fees? He will say the child is also yours (as if the child bears your surname) so pony up the entire fee or half of it atleast. Men of this generation are so so so entitled ,its like having a dick is that magic lamp in Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. I blame their parents but I blame women who put up with them more. In the previous generation no woman unless she wanted to become a pariah in society was going to have kids for a man who has zero economic prospects. Nowadays all the men who are losers have kids with working women.

For those who do cost benefit analysis, there seems to be no benefit to marriage anymore. You can do bad all by yourself. I wish I could say looking at married women at work,at the gym,even at church their life is lit, their life is the ish. But theyre the ones always following you to the loo to cry on your shoulder, theyre the ones with the black eyes and the STIs ,some even HIV. You must be a die hard romantic to still view marriage as a great thing once you hear women in the sauna trade war stories. They sound like calloused world weary bunch stuck in the mohavi desert. Frankly any advise about marriage is three quarters about kuvumilia. Theres no way out of that shit, unless you want the scarlet red letter of being a single mother and having your kids profiled at school like that girl who died Ebby. Unavumilia tuu. Vumilia this.Vumilia that. Vumilia.Vumilia .Vumilia. Then one day like that lady Njeri whe went berserk you wake up to find out that not only does your hubby have HIV , he is moving in with his receptionist. You get a nervous breakdown. Your frens come to see you and tell you, omba mum, this is the devil, omba, he will be back soon. You test for HIV and it comes out negative - you swear off men like you would a glass of cyanide !

Its easy to label people whatever but you never know where the shoe pinches till you walk a mile in it. Life is tough enough as it were. Unavumilia kukua mkenya, then ukifika home which is meant to be your sanctuary you put on your vumilia suit for the nightshift. What kind of life is that? How long do you have on earth to just be on vumilia mode thru out. I know a mom of my friend who vumiliared till her kids were grown, then she moved out,built her own house from scratch, changed her career , did her PhD and now she is living the life of her dreams. She is positively glowing. But what if your life is meant to be 45-50 years and you dont have the time to wait till your kiddos leave the nest? Life is ephemeral, if relationships arent working out for yah, dont force issues like Bwana Njahi then one day you explode or suffer a mental breakdown. Its not worth it. If theres one lesson Ive learnt in my life its to trust my gut instinct and to always be true to myself and its saved me alot,alot of hell. Let people do whats best for them, what works for them, dont be tryna fit square pegs in round holes. With the cases of child abuse and neglect in the world you can tell that many,many,many folks who had no business being parents,became parents because well thats what everybody does. Even if I have nothing to offer a child, I am a druggie but I am of age so gotta get a kid to validate my existence then the child comes and suffers because you’re too selfish to admit you are not ready and you may never be ready to be a good and responsible parent. At the end of the day , if at the judgement throne of God your sister can defend her decision as being the best she could take due to whatever extenuating circumstances . Its her prerogative.Her life, her choice. As well meaning as you may be you dont get to choose for her. On the light side your kids maybe the ones to inherit that nice house of hers in Ngong so be nice to her.