General Miguna anapiga MGTOW batallion sweeps huko twira.

Not all females are hoes, not all males are echoes

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW= FREEDOM…miguna is a pseudo intellectual who purports to have meaningful knowledge of any subject matter on earth,he advance his “knowledge” by shouting,fits of rage ,anger and unnecessary semantics to appear smarter than he truly is.
Miguna is a beta male planteshen worker ghaseer,he doesn’t understand, human nature,psychology or evolution.
The human Male value system s vs human female nature interaction s and dynamic s at play.
I have noted with concern that many men “think” Mgtow is about hating women ,no it isn’t ,it’s about living your life by " putting your self first and in the driver’s seat of your life" this willingness by men to self destruct themselves just to please women or kids is what is ruining society.

Simps on this thread be like

[ATTACH=full]402165[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]402166[/ATTACH]

In my tribe wanaume who dont marry and dont have kids hudungwa kayaba hio miba in the butt so as his gay tendercies may never come back to this world…

Selfishness is what is ruining society. Both men and women. MGTOW was an answer to feminism so they are direct opposites which does not necessarily mean it is the better option.

It has been a common occurrence for MGTOW communities to harass women and simps on the net. They also appeal to, and are joined by supremacists because their ideas are similar. Hii mambo ya kuwa detached is a big lie. Detached people have absolutely no reason to attack anyone. Kama unaamua kuwa single, sii lazima ubishane na kila mtu anaye endelea na maisha yake.

Many people don’t like the feminist ideology because it ruins society. Guess what, the ideologies of MGTOW are on the opposite end, the other side that people hate too. Humans love a mix of ideas, the middle ground if you may.

Miguna has gone from fighting for Nairobi governorship to being a male feminist on twitter… Quite a pitiful sight

Wewe unajua feminist ni nini…natamani all your children wakue female ndio ujue sasa:D:D

It

Its on record genelo mwitu ex- quirre i[CAP E] is a fraud and a rapist.

Kataaa!!