Gentlemen I need your advice.

First, severally does not mean many times. Second, no man just wakes up one day and decides to start beating up women. Check. Hata wenda wazimu hawaezi kwenda kupiga watu bure. Halafu kumbuka kuna sheria na unorthodox means of resolving issues. Ukianzana na huyo jamaa jitayarishe pia wewe kujua hujui. Probably the ninja has taller and deadlier relatives and allies than your clan combined.

Maybe the your sister has developed Stockholm syndrome where she now relishes the beatings and your intervention might be infringing on her sex life/fetish.

Get legal assistance bro.You might lose her in that abusive marriage.

Kuja inbox,I’m a certified hitman approved by kebs,we’ll make it look like an accident… There would even be collateral damage to make it more legit

Women who keep going back to abusive men are as bad as the abusive men.
It’s your sister that needs the counseling. Either ako na daddy issues ama she was abused during childhood. She clearly loves to be physically abused.

itia huyo bwanake drinks…skiza his side of the story.you dont have to be direct about it.tumia ujanja ku derive the info. From there make the fcking decision

Tricky. Can’t think of a sane advice. All ideas am thinking of involve a knife, gun or a pre meditated accident.

She’s afraid of going back to “square one?” How about square six-foot-under? Abusers rarely maintain the same level of violece so, over time the beatings will get worse and worse until…
I mean what sort of a brother are you? You need to come together as a family and ensure that monster is locked up for good!

Option 1: You can beat that man and go to prison for assault. That’s pretty smart. Then your sister will continue receiving the beating like nothing happened.
Option 2: Accept that your sister is very poor at making important decisions. She knew that this guy was abusive and violent before they married, but she went ahead to marry him and bear a kid with him. People don’t change overnight and I am almost certain that he used to be abusive before they married. She made her bed, so let her face the consequence of becoming a newly minted single mother. It is her decision whether to stay in that marriage or not. Mind your own business.

Exactly my sentiments. Unless she is slow or something, she must have known that she was marrying a violent and abusive person but purposefully chose to do so anyway.

Don’t let it reach the level of, ‘I wish I acted when I had the chance’…Now is the time to act. Save her from the bastard…

The most you can do is talk to her.mi nimeona hii mambo first hand.unaingilia unadhani dem ameskia kidogo kidogo unaskia walirudiana.watu wanajifunika blanketi moja wachana nao.

Wanaume huchapa bibi hua wamedharau familia bibi ametoka.
There is no way a man will touch a lady if he knows the lady has some no nonsense brothers or even parents. You can’t hit my sister and sleep comfortably…doesn’t matter who is on the wrong you just can’t hit her…the same way I have never hit any lady.

Your sister has to make a choice. Continue staying there coz she fears what people will think. Continue staying there coz she fears starting again from zero. Lakini ajue ile time atawekwa kisu ataanikwa kwa magazeti na tujue ukweli. So asiogope. She should register a parallel company and transfer the biz and company assets there. Then aambie io mjamaa punda amechoka. That man is draining her. Sooner or later akikaa hapo atauliwa, take that to the bank

Tell her to dump the nigga. We need more single mothers in our streets, ama vipi @M2Random

Unajigamba na sio wewe ulimzaa. :smiley: you were just a post coitus choice from your sires. You could have easily been missed out as could she have.

Like venye criten ingine imesema hapo juu , understand , Intervene, Adapt , improvise, Overcome.

kuna womens wengine jiiingaa tu. I rather be half the man they claim lakini reduce the constant fuckery they asher in.
Unaeza kuta its His sister who fucks up
Acheni kupea one party only credit.

Well… They can always contact the ‘Resurrection Pastor’ anaitwaje tena? Lukaku or something…

Je kama dada ya huyu talker ni[ATTACH=full]227124[/ATTACH]

Still I won’t hit a woman.
But I agree with you some women can drive you to the wall. There is a neighbour’s case we intervened where this lady was insulting the dude about his poor performance in bed…then she dropped a bombshell that he’s not even the father to their kid…she then slapped him thereafter smashed his phone kwa concrete all because dude did not come back at night:D. That was the last straw, dude snapped and hit her kama mwizi wa kuku…we had to jump over their fence and save her…we literally fought with the guy to save him from a murder case.
If you have a sister like that huwezi msaidia sana.

Usingililie ndoa yao but coz you have mentioned that she is been hospitalized i think you need to take matters into your own hands before its too late,but that doesnt mean beating up the guy No, approach the authorities & report the matter to the police and the coalition of violence against women-kenya. Take her out and let her open up to you, listen to her and let her know she can move in to your house or anywhere you see fit, give her examples of marriages that have hit rock bottom and ended badly ,ziko kwa news, let her know that inner peace is worth more than money and wealth and that you care and you wouldn’t let it get there.
call for a family meeting air the issues do all you can give her a hand. but dont force her if she wants to be let her be.You tried