Gents whats your limit?

jesus said turn the other chick.
i say walk away

The moment you hit me then you no longer deserve to be treated as a lady but as an attackerā€¦ and the last time I checked self defence is not a crime.

6 Likes

Mimi ni wa kukasirika pole pole lakini inafika point siwezi jishikilia tena. Luckily niko na maskan nyingine. Akianza ujinga I just walk out, take service lane ya thika road hadi tao kitambo nifike nimesahau story yote na napotea wiki mzima

2 Likes

If a bitch does that to my man, Iā€™d do what that gentleman did.

Ray Donovan

If you act like a man, you sure as hell will be treated like one.

KWANZA madem wasapere wako na huu ufala. KUNA moja nilpiga alibehave exactly vile JIRANI amesema niliinua nyahunyo nikachapa mpaka akatulia na nikafunga MLANGO .kesho yake ak rauka akaenda after a week alirudi akiwa mpole nikawekelea mkwaju ndani FIAM .

1 Like

Not always. Some of these people are stray bullets.
There is this time we were scheduled for a tour. You know there are rules which are followed in issuance of a vehicle in any parastatal or company. This woman started dropping insults on the driver coz it was now getting late. This guy couldnā€™t do anything coz he is an employee asimwage unga. Dude tried to keep calm and explain the situation which was not his fault anyway, mwanamke hashuki. That tour had to be postponed, the driver said he cannot be insulted by a kid younger than her daughter. How do you feel when your daughter results to calling you a pauper, stupid man, good for nothing on your face?

1 Like

Aki Jay kwanini unaita girlfriend wako Mum. Kwani ni mama yako? Mimi hata ukininunulia Stoney usiwai niita mum.

1 Like

Wanawake kisirani ni shida ,been there ,tasted it ,nikaokolewa na mkono wa bwana.

2 Likes

We are still waiting for that hekaya Baā€™mkubwa

1 Like

didnā€™t she know she was endangering her own life? a disgruntled driver on the wheel? an accident was just a few minutes ahead. I was once arguing with a girlfriend over a very petty issue while coming from tao kufika hapo utalii the argument climaxed and we ended up rear ending a Nissan March; weekend plans zote kaput. NKT

posted this for the 1000th time pamba, ama tuchukue hizo drums zina ku keep busy

Mimi napendaga vita za mtwapa ngware Kati ya Malaya Na jamaa mwenye amekataa kulipa coomer. He heā€¦a free video that leaves in stitches.

1 Like

Hapo ndiyo mtu hupark and you forcibly remove her out of the vehicle ajisort vile atafika kule anaenda. A woman screaming at you while you are on the steering wheel is not a nice experience.

1 Like

hapo ni kidero moja tu!

1 Like

I go with WuTang on this one, Park the vehicle, as calmly as possible ask her to alight. Once both her feet are firmly on the ground, drive away without looking back whether you are in Marsabit or Lokichogio, let her find her way home.

Hapo haujamalizia hio hekaya, hebu tuambie alikuwa MOMO?

:D:D:D

This reminds me of my baby mama who has this type of shitty behavioursā€¦arguments wud sprout from anything and anytime! You watching a movie and she wud pick something and ask a question which i alwez knew this wont end wellā€¦i avoid it then hell breaks loose, i keep quite she starts the shoving and asking why you looking at me like you want to hit meā€¦i try walking out she locks the door and hides the keys! This replayed a dozen times till i realised i can live by seeing my son once a month bt not this psychoā€¦i dissapear for like a week from my own house she calls the mum(shez from some well off family) ati i beat her up na nikahepa! It got to a point where i lost it and i wud slap the shit out of her once in a while And i realised she wud calm down bt the feeling wz wearing me down cz i dint know who i wz anymore! The last time we had an argument from around 3AM mpaka 5AM, she took the keys bt nilimwiinua juu kama karatasi and took them from her pockets, left the haoā€¦went to my broz place then jobo am at work naitwa inje karao hao am taken in she claims she had 30k and i stole it am like bitch you are in my houseā€¦you dont pay rent or shet na 30k kama ulikuwa nayo i never saw shet! Nililala karao, i learnt later she had bribed the karaos that nilale ndani nisitoke, following day she came na akanitoa, i went home still mute aka apologise yake yote, i took some time off jobo. Two days later she left kwenda LA at her paros place i called gari ya kuhama took all my stuff from the hao left her my sons and her stuffā€¦called her mum nikamshow i cant take it anymore fron your daughter av left the keys with the caretaker! Stayed with my bro for sometime, i worked a support arrangement with her mum a day later akaanza matusi texts and calls, i lawyerd up and my lawyer filed a complain she wz served bt her mum intervened akaniskiza haina haja shell handle her! That waz last jan uptodate she sends me am sorry msgs and i alwez see truecaller blocked notifications her number!
That wz the first and last abusive relationship i experienced and the only woman i hit! First and last tym nililala karao, i stayed cz of my son bt ilizidi! She once hit me with a padlock kwa kichwa nikamnyorosha vibare akafura uso mpaka i felt so bad though i bled so bad! My neighbours complained alot abt our fighting day in day out! It is a dark chapter in my life!

2 Likes