Georgina Makena cheated On her Girlfriend with C.E.O mitchelle Ntalami (video iko)

Kunguru hafugiki kamwe na kamweeee tena.!!! on a lighter note, huyu Makena anakula mali safi sana. a tip to these Ktalk mbirrionaires who post these cheap harlots here let this be a great lesson to you mki ngurumisha bajaaj and pay 150 per shot there is a lesbian getting more pudaish than all of u combined…… MGTOW!!! mkaage mkienda:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Huyu Makena ni ule alikuwa tahidi high?

Edit:
Just confirmed ni yeye.
Kwani aligonga mukuyu wapi.She used to be my neighbor pale Roysambu alikuwa amechapa and this is like 3years ago o_O

Hio W204 iko swafiii zaidi…

Walahi, this is what having a dick even a fake one can do to someone ,testestrone is worse than drugs?? alfa mails hio deck kweliii!!!

Alikuwa K24 she is Taita nasahau jina lemme look for morning show

Gay Community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar011Q5DTuI

Tell dem na huyo chairman wao Karogi

Stop spoiling Remmy Majalas name

Do people really have evidence or there could be something they get from accepting Rumors. Maybe someone or a deal went sour and someone just spoiling their names. Maybe she just a Tim boy

Meant Tom boy. But again if at all it is true then it’s shocking if beautiful people can’t be decent to win hearts of gentlemen. Hey I wonder. Lesbianism is so uncouth.

[SIZE=7]this is hate speech …[/SIZE]
P.S : @truman Kapotty don’t reply with a long post …

@Lady Engineer these lesbians are just like men, one time one was tuning me. She looked exactly like this Makena. EXACTLY. Box haircut tho hers wasnt dreads it was a blow out and that block shape, if you saw her from behind you would think she is a man. I met her thro a mutual friend and she just befriended me, so I was not catching the drift until she started sending me choclates and flowers and negligees even the whole shabang then asking me we go out of town I was like , we dont know each other for long enough for me to go out of town with her. She owned an establishment. She would always hug me in a creepy way when Id go to her establishment, how men hug like theyre trying to feel your chest. But like it never occured to me she was gay until she took me to dinner at a very romantic place and very private , candle lit ,fireplace . It was just exactly like a man, I am telling you my sister. Exactly how men do it . So thats when she came out and told me she is in love with me,ati she is not a playa, ati I just let her kiss me , afterall she looks like a man nobody will realise its two women kissing. I was like is this really happening or someone has driugged me and I am now hallucinating? I was so shocked. She was very beautiful ,she had the same look ,just like this girl even the height but she was abit bigger I think she used to lift weights. I just exited and told her she needs to get counseling coz like how now? I dont know where they learn these habits. They are just exactly like men. They talk like men.walk like men.behave exactly like men. their ruse is exactly like men. they do everything like man. But it just never occured to me because in high school we had girls who were like that, they even had that box haircut with that block shape and wearing boxers and boobtubes instead of bras but they werent lesbian just tomboys, so I dint read the signs. Wah! I was so traumatised ,she actually thought I was going to kiss her IMAGINE??? I never went to her establishment ever again and I even blocked her number . I dont want to go to hell . Shindwe.

:):slight_smile: Makena hata wewe umezidi. Kwani ume-experience kila kitu kwa hii dunia???

hii dunia ina maneno,am trying to Imagine just how it goes down in bed between two females :D:D

[ATTACH=full]247311[/ATTACH]

confirmed, Capote is a pinky, i repeat, Capote is a pinky. Mayday!

Waaaa. That’s sad

Maze!kila kitu omni-present, omni experienced!!

Asante Elder

Huyu alikuwa Tahidi high