Georgina Makena experiences ecstacy

Very succulent tale. I like it. Let me wait for the feminazi akuje. I am still smiling and stroking my balls from the free gooodies nilikula jana.

1 Like

Ecstasy of St. Teresa
[ATTACH=full]138536[/ATTACH]

Udaku umezidi KTalk. Ongezeni!!

1 Like

NO COMMENT.

1 Like

Not now, i have a ‘chemical injury’ down there.

1 Like

Now we’ve known your fantasies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeez unamdai Makena, si you just proposition her

1 Like

This man wants to show me practically the meaning of dickmatization. @Baba Toto so you want to show me practically what good dick means abi? Ok! Since the day, you saw my question /post about what Good Dick means you are still meditating and fantasizing. My deer , nimekubali you seem to know about this dickmatization mamboz but niuie radhi msenangu, am enjoying my menopause. I cant do all this ,what I know is Vanilla , these others itabidi you look for 4G network,me am 2G.

2 Likes

This is officially your shortest comment ever. Kweli uko speechless.

Si kwa ubaya but your strict attitude really turns me on.
I’m used to women offering goods freely so resistance excites me.
But it’s harmless. We will never meet in person.
I was just idle.

Ngojea yako inapikwa…

Who said that this thread wa closed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDwkoo9OEW4

Please read how @Masood has snatched her away in another post.
Huyu boychild anatafuta a visit from Eyewitness George Muigai Ngengi aka the shady assassin.

1 Like

@Baba Toto nilimuogopa after reading his explanation of dickmatization, one of the points Ive never forgotten is ati the woman has bottomed out but she’s still telling Baba Toto go deeper wah! This man is another wrong number, kindly dont try , ni kama @uwesmake you love them from a distance because Bukusu akipata wewe umekula Githeri and Rice aki you’ll just die of being Lunjelized. My frens hawa watu wawili in my assesment ni moto sio hata ya kuotea mbali, ni moto ya kuoneya mbali, sasa ukiharibiwa uterus utasema ulikuwa unado and you know theres no broken vagina transplant, watch out ladies, hawa wanaume wawili ni mambo Byaad. Dont try at home ,just watch on Ktalk only. Wueh! Am personally traumatised by these dickmatization manenos, avoid like a nuclear or biological weapon. Gosh! Wanawake hapa nje ,wanakiona what? Im practically a nun. SMH!:eek:

2 Likes

I am extremely harmless.
I know alot of theory and no practicals.

That is what the big bad wolf told little riding hood until she found herself in his stomach

1 Like

Ding dong ding dong…wacha I do not read anymore into this. Wacha nipite tuu…you know I told you that you remind me of 2 of my Sistas? Mmoja sometimes I wonder whether we really ‘sat’ in the same womb. She preaches apples, I preach oranges. Complete opposites. But she entertains us sana because her advice cracks us up. It is always terrible when 3 of us argue from one side and she starts losing her cool. It is at this point that giggles get us going and she balances tears in frustration.

I am going tell you one thing Georgie…and in good faith. Baba Toto can bed YOU easily mpaka you wonder what went on there.

Wololo.
Don’t dare this toothless old man alafu nikipewa I give her three seconds of sweating.
I am trying to write a hekaya about you in my mind before posting it on ktalk.
Give me time.

MFW, u are still inviting more trouble by quoting other pinkhandles.

Okay, I have deleted them but I had picked the ones I know will not be offended and if they did I would be able to explain my rationale for mentioning them lakini sitaki stories… I would have asked you why you said that but I won’t.

Back to @Baba Toto…pls do not hekaya me until next year.

1 Like