Get a Honda because Toyota's and Nissan's are overeted except TRDs and Nismos

go to baricho road, ask if they have the RAV4 gearbox, wote wanazo,why? they are so in demand… they keep failing huku, i dont know why
there are different CRVs hey are not all the same…
i dont think a CRV with a k24 engine from Mugen with over 200hp can be beaten by a RAV4…
but a stock, kawaida 2l CRV itashindwa

What are you trying to say Koolibah?

2 Likes

NA MBONA USIPELEKE KWA HONDA OWNERS CLUB ULIKUA UNASEMA KAMA WATU WANA VALUE HONDA HIVYO? SI HAO NDIO WATAJUA UZURI WAKE UWACHANE NA SIS WENYE TUKIWA NA HIYO PESA TUNAENDEA HARRIER? HII GARI UTAUZA NA 1.4M USIJALI THE MARKET WILL PUSH YOUR HAND HATA KAMA WEWE SIO MFANYI BIASHARA WA MAGARI. AU UTAKAA NAYO THE NEXT MODEL IFIKE UKUTE VALUE IME TANK ZAIDI

2 Likes

Hio 1.8m don’t you think you can get a 2006 lexus rx300 or 2007 lexus rx400h? Hata ka harrier hivi? Please educate yourself on the whole concept of value.

Mbona usiwache ile advert ya kwanza ikaekae kidogo? My friend, you are desperate to offload your CRV.

2 Likes

NIKO HUKO, IT IS A FORUM FOR HONDA OWNERS, (DID YOU READ THAT? THE WORD OWNERS?) THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM… WHY WOULD YOU SELL A FRIDGE TO AN ESKIMO?
AGAIN, WHO HELD A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCED YOU TO READ AND FOLLOW THIS THREAD??

KWELI WEWE NI MJINGA PEOPLE UPGRADE CARS. I AM IN THE TRIPPLE DIAMOND SOCIETY AND CARS ARE EASILY SOLD THERE COZ HINT? PEOPLE UPGRADE! THERE MUST BE A CIVIC OWNER THAT WANTS THIS PILE OF METAL. AND FOR YOUR INFO THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM I HAVE TOLD YOU THE BITTER TRUTH. YOUR CAR MAY HAVE ALL THE FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES BUT ONE THING YOU CANNOT CHEAT IS MARKET PERCEPTION AND DEMAND. AND WITH YOUR KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE UTA SIGN THE SALE AGREEMENT WITH 1.4M ON THE AMOUNT USIJALI. NA HII GARI SI YAKO WEWE UNAUZA ON BEHALF HAO NDIO HUA NA KISIRANI KAMA HII. MOST LIKELY NI YA MZAZI SO TULIA UFUNZWE MAMBO YA KUUZA GARI. GOOGLE HAITAKUSAIDIA UPANDE HUU

1 Like

because i read that post and i took that opportunity… yea… i want to offload, but not necessarily in a deperate, throw away price kinda way

http://www.memesup.com/content/uploads//images/August2015/almost-stepped-into-some-sht.jpg

Do they all own a 2007, black Honda CRV? Kuma wewe!!!

Wewe ni ng’ombe kweli. Weka mpira chini, wewe ni ndogo sana. CRV ndio inafanya uweke aerial juu. Have you ever heard of OLX ama Cheki.co.ke? Huko ndio unaweka advert kama hutaki comments.

1 Like

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1S8KU/dodging-feelings-like/image.png?w=400&c=1

@magreb si utumiehii switch hapa B-)
i post whatever i want, u dont tell me what to post! what, Wanderi died and made you admin… kufa… coakroach nipples wewe

http://www.memepile.com/pics/1645-o.png

so yako ni ya Mugen? stop overpitching the car. ukweli ni ati rav4 is sportier in performan e than cr-v. if you have to get the mugen machine to compete with the baseline rav4 on pickup that says alot.

i agree with you, so which rav is that? could we compare like with likes? Ravs stretch from 2l, 2.2l, 2.4l, 2.5l, 3.5l, with all the 2liters being 4 cylinders and the 3.5 being a v6, CRVs have 2.0 and 2.4, so which rav and which CRV are we comparing?
guys are doing a meetup on sunday, somewhere kwa bypass, there will be a couple of guys with CRVs why dont you come with any RAV and we test your theory?

why should I waste my time and energy to prove an anonymous online debate. you do the test on sunday and tell us

Capish

later alligator. next time come with a concrete debate and dont fudge

Hapo bado. Your car is very well maintained from the pics by the way. If I were a buyer, I would prefer it over RAV4. but honestly, you are overpricing the car, probably due to the owner’s perceptions, which are often not supported across the board.

2 Likes

Peleka gari bazaar showground Sunday. Hope nimekusaidia. Nitakutusi kesho

Thank you for your help and insight sir…

Will think about it… thanks