Get this through your thick skull: money does not matter that much when it comes to women

Don’t lump introverts into your black/white analysis. If you are not one, you can never understand them. You might be surprised, some of the very vocal, confident, successful, out of this world individuals are actually introverts…

i hate womens
this thread is null and void

Wewe umewatch video moja mbili tatu za Alpha Male Strategies unajiona pro. Get off your computer and into the real world ujionee difference ya Kenyan ladies vs New York ladies za AMS.

True. I have scored women like @Purple by leading them on into believing I am a hapless and harmless introvert. Same way lions stalk and ambush their pray at their most vulnerable. I once attended a party where a supposed introvert “ate” a number of slayqueens who were earlier on chiding him for being quiet after they blacked out from the copious amounts of alcohol they imbibed.

Mistari ndio nini sasa? Will mistari pay bills mkienda out? Will mistari buy you a sleek car to pick/drop her? Anybody can train themselves kurusha mistari not everyone can make decent coin. Jamaa wa kufagia streets ata akuwe na mistari aje will never lay a damsel like Tanasha Donna.

Hii ujinga ya kusema u dont need cash to win bitches will only work if you’re after leftovers za watu wenye wamekafunga i.e married skunks or entitled daddy’s girl.

Boychild make money n lots of it before u think of such nonsense. Money may not be everything but it will give u lots and lots of choices. At end of the day, all women have a penchant for shiny things and comfort. I know this because i have in both frontiers.

Huyo jamaa wa mistari wacha atokee na dem wake msupa mahali watu wamepark shiny European machines halafu atwambie what happens. Utampata hapa ktalk bitching how women are materialistic na ni makunguru not knowing the basic nature of women.
Same thing would happen girlfriend akipata jamaa anajua kuwekelea pipe. Utawachwa tuu na mistari yako.

In my opinion the best quality for a fisi ni ukuwe goodlooking. Hata ukiwa down all other sectors, you will hit it at least once before she decides you aren’t as advertised. By then you will have moved on to the next victim.

Correction

The easiest way to lay a woman is to assert dominance and superiority over her. Money and status is the quickiest avenue of doing so, throw in a bit of charm na hata kama unakaa kiroboto suruali itashuka. As a man, your looks should be the least of your ‘dependable assets’

This should summarise the debate
[ATTACH=full]229753[/ATTACH]

Ugly arse broke man sentiments

lipids ni nini na ziko na uhusiano gani na 130kgs?

It’s the nature of all females in all species… they are all after the male perceived to provide security and food to father their young ones. It’s instinctual. They can’t control the urge to be climbed by moneyed guys.

Pesa. Money. Chinese. Mango ndo. Besha. Roviani. Anything you can call it is what matters. Bila pesa huwezi kamua ata Ng’ombe

He he he! :D:D:D

You are probably the biggest beta male on KTalk. Endelea kupeleka wasichana Diani meanwhile tunakula warembo 10/10 after spending less than 1,000 bob

You must be a slay queen. Only slay queens throw such insults.

If that is their nature, then why does a man like NatureBoy, who lives in the brary WILDERNESS, have a harem of 10 fine women at his beck and call?

Women also desire seductive hunks. In fact they give the seductive hunk their all, while giving sponyos a very hard time.

Hapa naona kutakuwa na a very primitive method of starting a faya

If you think this woman is giving this man fantasy sex and good behavior in the house, you are sorely mistaken. Hapa ni kuvumiliana tu as the man spends millions to keep her happy. After only one year of that wedding, kuna Jowie atanyemelea hapo using only looks and mistari, wakule mali ya mzee pamoja. That is the fate that awaits all of you “money is everything” beta males.