Getting a skilled job in Europe

@KamauLM hii mambo ya immigration Naona unaelewa Sana unaplan kutuachia hii Deni ya China ama vipi?

The reason behind these deviations is the social amenities present in Euros such as free education, free healthcare, most employers or labour unions offer free or very cheap insurerance policies. In the US, these are NOT freebies.

Actually thats the reason why a certain group of workers prefer the EU. Hata hapa kenya we are no longer looking at the pay alone…jobs with benefits to your family such as education and proper medical cover are now preferred ([SIZE=1]by me[/SIZE])[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]

You put the 18K in dollars so I converted to the pound which I am more familiar with hence the 13k. Anyway we could be here till the cows come home and not agree. 40k is still very good money if you are not living in London. This whole blanket thing is what I am against because if you reside huko mashambani and you both bring in 40k…then you are quids in…not in London and consequently the pay is way higher in London.
It is not difficult to get a job paying 50k in some professions so if your partner earns the same…do the maths too.

There is bad weather in most of America snow and all that and equally bad weather in most of Australia…the extreme heat. You always try to paint Europe in a bad light but you should differentiate the Countries to start with.

#pia mimi. Not looking at jobs that do not offer flexibility to the max such as work from home 2 days a week, how do they manage L&D, how does their sick and maternity leave look like etc. Money is not everything.

Haha nope! The pay differences are too large to rationalize it on “social amenities.” College here is also heavily subsidized for those people taking marketable courses. Your employer will pay back your student loans. Grants are there too. If you work in a hospital, getting treatment from that facility is free. Flexibility? Nurses can work 3-12s, 4-10s or 5-8s. Those are the number of shifts and the hours per shift.

Na zile za kupanguza mattercore ya walami kama @Panyaste ?

Lazima mtu ajue option zake ili kukiharibika unajua mahali ya kuenda. Hapo kwa deni hakuna shida ata nchi zimegrow na deni shida ni kutumiwa vibaya.

You wish, Baki hapo mtaani ukicheka watu ufanya hio kazi nyinyi mmuzoea kudiss Kenyans in the diaspora…ati kupanguza rasaa ya wanyanye…though am not in that employment dept but naweza kuambia the pple working there earn good money. The same pple nyi utusi ndio mnakuja baadaye kuwaomba ma euro or dollars.

@Purple talk to these imbeciles…nikama hawaelewi lmfaoo

Kwanza Germany is in a league of its own.

Kazi naenda 3:00-11:59PM iko poa kwangu. Hakuna kudeal na traffic na stress za 9PM news. On the downside, no family time for this shift.

Look at thse guys …these are garbage collectors. I can swear on God these pple earn more than a bank manager in Equity bank.
[ATTACH=full]230513[/ATTACH]

But college in the US is extremely expensive. Got colleagues from the US studying advanced degree here because it is pretty cheap.

True, ata huku kuna watu wa trash pale Dandora hukafunga mbaya. It must be very profitable in Germany where the streets are kept clean all the time.

Unlike Dandora, this garbage collection company is not privately owned. Ni moja that does the garbage collection unlike in Kenya unaona ma cartel mingi doing the same

my tiny friend si uniulizie kazi huko?

You can only make good cash in Europe if you are alumni from one of their graduate schs. Otherwise ni vibarua tu za kawaida utafanya.

Me ndio nimechoka kuishi hii kenya…I need to further my education