getting married at the AG's office

Sijui :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. The notice is read out during church service on the three Sundays immediately preceding the scheduled date of the wedding.

A church wedding is, by its very nature, expensive. Of course, ‘expensive’ here is relative.

Huh??? What are you saying?? Get 'em facts right

All the best @kingsolomonn2016 but a church wedding doesn’t have to be expensive…

21 days notice, Kshs 1,500 and a witness for each party. Witnessed my brother’s last month. 10 minutes and we were done.

Don’t think it’s that bad. Been there twice as a witness and both times I found officials who were relaxed and very helpful. One was a lady magistrate and was smiling a lot and cracking jokes.There’s even a place adorned with flowers for a photo session and the lady was also chipping in on how we should position ourselves.

I have been there like 8 times this year. Insurance sikuhizi hapana tambua affidavits to introduce someone as your wife, marriage certificate lazima.

1500 bob, 21 day notice is all is needed. Ukiwa na haraka sana, beba an extra 500 upatie hao masoldier hapo uone ukimaliza hiyo process in less than 10 minutes. Hao magistrate do this for around 50 couples in a day, so dont expect them to be excited. Mpaka the current one aliniona mara kadhaa akaanza kucheka. Akaniuliza if im a professional witnesser:D:D:D. This was way before that accident witnesser hit the news.

DJ kwani wewe ni wale wa kuwitness slay queens zikimeet kwa pub na ma ninja zina dryspells two weeks later “we met at a corporate function and fell for each other blah blah blah”)

hehe eight times bana? na mimi hata once sijawahi enda ku witness

ama yeye huenda huko juu atawachezea ngoma kwa after-party/reception, whatever they call it

Haha. Hii industry yetu inakuwanga na visanga. Iv met so many guys hooking up and starting to live pamoja. The record nishawai ona ni 1 week. Jamaa met dem in some function sato night. Sunday was a holiday, wakameet tena. Monday alikuwa na yeye keja yake. The following sato dem akamove in! They now have a 2 year old son.

Ukipata dem unapenda, acha kuwaste time sijui doing movies and shisha. Muite kwa nyumba umuulize ni sufuria ngapi unafaa kuongeza.

hehe unaharibia slay queens hustle

But what you are saying is true I have witnessed guys breaking up with girls they dated for almost four years then hooking up with a different girl and marrying them in less than a year or in a few months

Yep. Hiyo ni kirende ya over 30’s. Hakuna time ya kuharibu. We are doing this or not?? Their gigs always mature.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Nimecheka yangu yote

By the way guys look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwy7SjM1WZc

Sheria House broker detected…najua u have an office at Embassy House:D:D:D.
On a serious note: Company Returns utafanya na ngapi za 3yrs?:D:D:D:D

Haha I’m pragmatic and I’m agnostic. I don’t believe in this church hullabaloo.

I’ll be as married as the next person who got married in the church.

Change your friends buddy. :smiley:

Na vikombe na vijiko, :smiley: :D. Sisi ndiyo hujicomplicatia maisha bure.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DGOod one. I repeat, don’t! :D:D