Getting over an ex

mkule mkia umalize stress ya soul tie

This is the repercussion of pouring inside indiscriminately. Sometimes, practise ejecting from the ‘cockpit’.

Kwani how many exes do you have… old and new?

:D:D

Niki break up mm huwa naendanga sabina joy every day for two straight weeks after that i even forget the color of her pussy.

name, avatar yako na the shit u post haziambatani at all
alafu how did u manage to get a girl from ur own campus?
show me this miraculous skill. are u a wizard? iv never tried it
naskia ata kuna watu hupita na dame kwa shopping malls section za drinks etc. wtf?!
juzi naambiwa na dame flani she met her bf in a mat

[SIZE=7]THE IRONY [/SIZE]Avatar ya gay actor.

Avalishe kichwani pia akinusaa

Tafta replacement, ukimfikiria rukia New catch immediately

U will never know as long as your staple diet is skunks from Tinder na Badoo

Really!! How many times will I say it in this village. Dont drag God into it. Especially if its sin related. The God concept has been misused. This story of yours smells from a mile away… and for they you I think I know na zile majibu wewe hupea watu sikijua unaweza kuwa na shida kama hizi.
"but because of one issue or another we had to split ways "
Your whole story revolves around this section. Ulidinya sistake, ulimpa ball akatoa, ulimpea STD, alikupata na neibahood whore… your list is endless. A negro only dreams the one who was to good and got away coz he fucked up.

skanks
and btw my numbers are absolutely fantastic, okay?
i was asking out of curiosity

Forget about her.As we speak perhaps ndume imemweka oystered missionary styro na ako about kumwaga tone la njoti ndani yake

I feel you. Kuna ki x fulani I still stalk him on social media. Sijui nifanye aje.

Learn to let go! Seek closure and be at peace with it.

Try going 1 day, then 2, then 4, then a week without going onto his social media. It works like a charm. By the time you do 4 days, you are probably over it.

Dude what do you mean how did he manage to get a girl from his campus? You must be the only guy who has never fucked his campus mates. I fucked several chics that I met in my classes when I was in campus and they were some of my easiest lays.

You know how many times I’ve gone back to check a missed call/text or whataspp from an ex when I was balls deep inside another chic a few minutes ago?Forget bout your exes…I hardly ever think about mine coz I have a feeling some nigga is digging ou her pudesh nikimfikiria

How was it?
U must have rejected by 10 times the number u approached. Ukajichomea CV all in the hopes of getting some puss. Masomo pia ilikua aje?
That’s how I imagine it. Pyrrhic victory

Just look at the way I speak to the pinkies of ktalk. I shit on Every single last one of them.

Under23 is cold as ice. Kama hatusaidiani I keep no prisoners. A man and a woman can’t just be friends. So I just burn all bridges and severe all diplomatic ties from the start.

Its a skill I have been teaching my jkuat peer @tall mnyama everywhere.

This is where you’re wrong. You think of it as a numbers game kama online dating. I never approached a chic who hadn’t at least given me a sign that she was interested. A girl staring at you in class, a girl complementing you, mwingine anakupee number ndio you “update her” when she misses class. Mwingine anataka umwonyeshe some class work. Success rate was actually very high with them hadi I started being very choosy.