Getting rid of lack of sleep

Pole sana.Used to go thru the same when I was a drunkard.Couldnt sleep unless I down several bottles of beer or shots of whiskey.You should stop alcohol in case you are dependent, You should expend your energy in the course of the day so that you are very tired by 7pm.If you are not physically active,do exercises that make you sweat for at least 30 minutes three times a week.Also,have dinner early like three hours before bedtime and eat light.Top it up with a mug of warm milk before you go to bed.By all means avoid any type of medicine that is designed to make you sleep because you become dependent on them as you age.The last thing you want is to be a sleeping pill addict popping 4 pills a night at 60 years with zero physical activity.It works well for me.

Sleeping pills isn’t necessary if you get tired by training or doing intellectual activity, because your organism spend energy for this tasks and your main objective is to maintain a normal quantity of calories, also if you eat a lot but your are doing nothing can be the problem.

Nunua maharaja mattress ama ukiweza changamkia Dr. Mattress. Hii mambo ya kulalia mattress second hand ya 3k na kitanda ya mbao za miembe usingizi hamtapatana.

Makes two of us. I usually think it’s because am not a Birrionaire yet

Vile umenona Kama ngiri utashidwa Na kulala chifu?

Am fit, sijanona