Ghosted

Woi!!!were sio hata side nigga , wewe Ni beta male orbiter:D:D:D:D

18-23 after hapo angojee mothers day

The gayish levels on this one are off the charts

I left the house shortly to run some errands na walahi sinimecheka:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Errand 1 took me to the Dr’s to pick up a prescription. So nakaa hapo waiting for the receptionist to find. FFd Momo mnono sana waddled in with her tall handsome-ish slim man. Si we have been treated to a ‘show of love’. They stood, kissed hard…deemn they looked breathless… alikuwa amembebea maua na expensively wrapped gifts. We were all stifling giggles…akampea vitu…wished her well akaenda zake. I wondered…what is more important…those presents ama sitting with her at the Drs? besides they looked v African so to me it looked cringeworthy. Hizi tabia tuwachie mzungu. He knows how to do it in style and with shamelessly.

Errand 2 was a 15 min walk to some office to drop some docs. Hata afadhali ningekaa kwa nyumba. The shows out there with women wearing red? wengine red stilettos, they were almost falling over.

Errand 3 was catching up with my ngeos. Weeeeeewe kweli Wakenya pia wako mbele…had to keep reminding myself how old we are…given the extent wameenda kuonyeshana mapenji.:smiley:

Thought it was just me who hates this show of love on 1 day of the year. I miss the work environment sababu there will be many crying quietly tomorrow about how they were stood up and even dumped.

Kama ni kunguru nani alisema ni wako pekee?

If Jim or Joe had two tickets to Malindi, guess where she went. Highest bidder always wins.

Nilipitia hii maneno miaka tano iliyopita, noma ni ati nilipatana crush number 2 njiani ningejua ni yeye ningepea chocolate.

Umeingia league VE sasa, Congrats.

Hata Mimi nimetumia hii trick Mara kadhaa