GIGIRI POLICE STATION UPDATES

Perhaps that tale about it being a rip-deal is correct.

Boyfie went and seduced the girl, hog tied her and slit her throat and made away with the dollars she was transporting to Dubai for her South Sudanese sponsor.

like i said, truth is stranger than hekaya.

Noma sana

Is she still on the payroll? Why? Even if she is not guilty, her brand is damaged. It’s best to terminate her employment and remove her. I’m surprised that other media companies have been so charitable to her company. I would be reminding my viewers what company she works for every chance I get.
www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2018/09/citizen-tvs-jacque-maribe-arrested-over-monica-kimanis-murder/amp/

when it rains it pours

Fair play dictates that you tiptoe around the company’s name unless uko 100% sure about your employees. By the time hii story inaisha unaezapata pia staff wako ako kwa mix

Another person of interest is Brian kassaine,maribe’s neighbor also in custody.

@pamba Niko na kiuliso. Obado is a V.I.P and he is entitled to a bodyguard saa juu amefungwa inda amefugwa pamoja na bodyguard wake.

Ati burnt clothes were found behind maribe house. Probably the famous ‘white kanzu’… That is one big evidence.

Wacha jokes Wycliffe.

Am crias kru.

@Randy alisema ni upuss.hako kamama kako na vituko.kalikuwa kana ibia watu masudanese.

Nimeskia huyu ndiye alimpea Jowi gun ya kuji-shoot.

Halafu Citizen has sacked her already.

And millions (over 5) suspected to have been stolen from the late Monica have been recovered at Maribe’s house.

All info from my clande…

Wakia guka.

Maharagwe mbichi. Atakuwa kinyambi leo

Boss, uko very informed

Mama Dan…the one with a buoyant tush

They are falling like dominos. Police, specifically detectives are working overtime

Yani hata kabla the dust settles on Obados case ingine inakam.

Wakia guka ni ya wapi? Ni wanyuawa.