Gikomba has been bought?

That’s the most likely scenario.

Sonko is a wolf in sheep’s clothes. If you think he cares about you you are wrong. He is a politician not a priest.

If you have watched house of cards then you know what these guys are like behind the façade

Was sold during Kideros time… and thats the vibanda traders began suffering fires in rapid succession

Wanaonanga Sonko like a saint, they don’t know he is just a crook like Kidero.

Haiya! On several ocassions in the past I’ve heard rumors of an intention to move Gíkomba from its current site ostensibly because it sits at a major intersection of several planned roads. Kuuzwa sijawahi sikia.

I thought second hand clothes were malizwad or are in the process.

Gikomba si mtush pekee huuzwa huko.

As is happening in Grogan area. I’m told many mechs have shifted huko pande za bypass.

It can only be fair for a peasant to suffer unfairly… When I’m broke I plead for death… You mean, the only strategy they could use to grab this land was only by setting their property ablaze?

There is this new market being built off Kangundo road/Outer Ring Road intersection… don’t know if that’s the new gikomba market.

Wakulima was to relocate there to decongest CBD, I don’t know if traders will accept it.

they should just build decentralized markets in each Ward. we don’t need a mega market.

These existed all over Nbi. But due to failure to plan forward forvthe growing population and outright incompetence, they were left in disrepair and woefully inadequate. Hence the trend of flats with shops on ground floor.

Yeah, old city council estates have/had shopping centers, lakini market ya Eastleigh was grabbed.

Failed state issues , lack of a system and laws and if laws exist no one follows .

Wamekatazwa kujenga aje…all these mabati roofs i can see from here …ngoja nilete picha