Gilrls Body Count Advice

Wewe uko na body count ya ngapi? Answer that alone and delete the thread

I once said the honest approximate and it became an issue … A big one!

I have never asked hers nor has she mine, during courtship we agreed that it would be unfair to view our single acts with married lenses.

It’d make us bitter and suspicious and we let sleeping dogs lie, some doors are best left shut

around the same

true, I appreciate she was being forthright and honest but I honestly wish I never knew. I would have remained blissfully ignorant

Hiyo mostly ni red flag, people are usually trying to erase the guilt of their deeds by posting their gf/bf, just to balance the double entry in the mind.

4 is almost virgin.

There’s just no telling how the future’s gonna pan out with women, they’re unreliable in the long term anyways - remember that. Her age is on your side, her head sounds about right…time for a few really deep shit tests, without appearing to be conducting them. You’re on your own in that territory. Either way, go with a very sober mind & ignore the heart completely. That being said, time tells all.

Kuuliza body count ni kama kuangalia chats SMS na mpesa ya mwanamke shit that you shouldn’t do !

In short there are 10-15+ fuckers just waiting ukitoka kwa nyumba wanakuja kuinstall chuma ya doshi. Leave it bruh.

Reason most ladies will never share how many guys have drilled her

Oyee yaaaa

Accept that you are not Christopher Columbus. Let bygones be bygones. kuta vitu, if you are to marry, marry. Otherwise, smash and pass.

Hehehe go ahead and marry her. Dont listen to haters here. Oa kitu na uweke mimba and get nice cute tois like the fool you are, kwani iko nini? After all, all hoes need a retirement nest after they are too old to be sleeping around ama vipi? Your home amigo will be her retirement nest.

10 years from today ukishatombewo usilie sana

Yani you have brought tears to my eyes…

Men and women perceive sex differently. To women, sex is just a path to pleasure and a tool to influence events. To men, sex is what defines their manliness. Why do you think she has the guts to tell you her body count? It is because sex she had with some other male is not a big deal to her. Why are you reluctant to reveal your body count to her? It is because sex means a big deal to you. While men prioritize sex, women prioritize emotional attachment. What you feel about her body count is exactly what she would feel if you revealed how many women you have loved before.

To a man, a woman’s sexual infidelity is a deal breaker. To a woman, a man’s emotional infidelity is the deal breaker. Your woman will raise a war if she catches you glimpsing some beautiful lass. Why is this so? It is because you have responded emotionally to the beauty of another female. It does not matter that you do not know the said female and there are zero chances of you two ever meeting. Something similar will follow if you admire the dressing of a female newscaster on television.

On the other hand, a man will be least bothered by distant threats. He is most worried about anything or anyone close enough to extract sexual treats from his woman. The differences in the way men and women perceive sex and emotional attachment have a biological basis. To a man, pairing with a ‘generous’ woman means you run the risk of raising children not your own. This is the ultimate degradation that can happen to a male. On the other hand, a woman who cannot capture her man emotionally risks losing material support for her and her children. Therefore, anyone who threatens to capture her man emotionally presents an existential threat.

Now back to your case. What do you do now that the body-count issue is beginning to affect your functioning? There is a simple pill you can pop to level things up. We call it denial. You need to bury the uncomfortable facts at someplace deep in your memory, and learn to resist the temptation to revisit these facts. It works with enough practice and time. That is how most men survive. Proof; you will pick an instant fight with a man if you ever inquire about his wife’s past sexual history. However, as you grow old, these facts will bother you less and less. In your old age, you will be able to narrate them without feeling bitter. By this time, you will have produced enough history that outweighs all her past histories.

100%

The mafisi came up with a formula to find the real number of her body count. Nani ako nayo? Tulisema ukifikiwa unachukua slices zako ukiendanga ama hadi ile siku she will next you.

niaje wokandan. umelost.

I love this village