Gio kam kiasi

fuck that!!! the food is awful. the presentation alone makes you wonder if indeed this is chicken.

In her eyes it’s the best she can offer juu that is the best of all she knows!
Ebu nitupieni digits za huyu mwanamke!
I’m done dealing with hookers and hoez… I need me a “project woman” and I don’t mean a woman from the projects, I mean a rough diamond of a woman that maybe just needs the correct tools to transform our house into a loving home!

Am getting the idea that you assume its a one way thing,as in she is doing her best for me.Think about what she is getting in return,the proportions are terribly offset.Am the one losing here…Big TIME!!!

Cheza chini kizee!.. Kikikikkkk…

1 Like

Mke mwema hutuzwa. Huyu hapa kafanya aliloweza kadri ya uwezo wake kwa hivyo hunabudi kumshukuru.

2 Likes

:D:eek::D:D:D:D… hii ni sweep of the day

2 Likes

Mgeni huwa apewi nyama ya shingo

1 Like

hahahahaha…hii ndio chakula nyoka wanapewa zoo.

Pengine ulitembea zoo

2 Likes

Dunno. Looks healthier than Mc Fries

Iko mbaya zaidi unakula ukivumilia tu.

hii ni ile unaosha mikono then unafake call. unashow dame ni emergency Na unajitoa kiroho safi.

haha mbirrionaire kula chakula na ufikishe threshold, nugu. Infact huyo mrembo inafaa umlipie course ya kupika pale Utalii na umfungulie catering company, usimdharau bana. Iko nyoka hata kuchemsha maji ya ugali hazijui.

2 Likes

Kheri angepika ugali mboga ama rice and something else. Hata kama watu husema ‘it’s the thought that counts’, hii hapana

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nini hiyo ya white parallel to each other. Inakaa white dog shit

That kachumbari is made with a lot of love.

2 Likes

Ningerarua hiyo meal bila waz. Kuna zingine nimemanga with ‘presentation’ kwa restaurant. Hata wakanyama angetambua what I ate at the restaurant was not chicken or close relatives wa kuku

2 Likes

Haha hiyo ni kitambaa ama ni leompard skin