Girl in Forced Marriage Seeks Help

18 yo is an adult! What’s her life plan? Amejipanga aje?

There are women who you can guide through a bad turn and will be loyal to you even when you hurt them.
I know quite a few. When a woman loves, she goes all the way.

captain save a hoe :smiley: :smiley:
i have been there, seen it but i cant do anything. They are many

wtf are you doing with an 18 year old

When a woman loves, she goes all the way.
I hear you but…Sigh…it’s ok.:smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D
please note I am talking about the perfect woman here.
They are not a myth,they exist. I would have introduced you to one but they are all taken.

:smiley: Not looking for perfect dear. But anyway…it’s ok. I know where you’re coming from.

…Perfection is too calm for me. I see beauty in scars and find passion in imperfection.

Not sure there such a thing as perfection without blemish/imperfections in reference to humans. Duality is nature.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/8f/ba/678fba3c90b6a76f0b008d74b7b25f43.jpg

[ATTACH=full]135562[/ATTACH]

Hizi njaro za wrong number hookups! Only men can turn anything even a wrong number into a hookup.
According to a certain cult for ugly men, what you’re experiencing is a frenzone aka white night zone aka bro zone aka emotional tampon zone, according to that cult you are better off in a morgue than in this zone. But since its a virtual rship Sijui if this philosophia applies.
Anyway, as you all know am a living, breathing example and advocate for arranged marriage.If you’re lost in life and confused there’s nothing like a marriage to a man you don’t know from a can of paint,to wake you up, to what exactly you want out of life. Am sure you’re not in any position to marry/financialy support a jobless 18yo gal with no life direction! At 18 many people are clueless about themselves so on top of everything even if you can you have no idea what kind of woman she’ll grow up to be. Your heart is in the right place and its heartwarming to see in these generation of piranhas posing as men and punk ass boys who think manhood is about one’s ability to debunk all theories of feminism,I must laud you, you are a real man not just a penis on steroids like your age mates, some who can’t even change a bulb here you are helping a complete stranger.God bless you. So since you care just advice her to heed her parents advice and marry the guy. Its not like she wants to be in school anyway,so aolewa,awe mama wa nyumbani. Should she get fedup she can always follow Akothees example bcz mwanamke ni kujireinvent ukiskia umechoka with your lot in life. Men are men. Most have a standard deviation but theyre mostly similar, so that guy or any other - the difference is the same. So might as well get married to that one for now. It comes naturally to women than to men. If you are falling in love,I will urge you to reconsider as this girl is likely to be misrepresenting herself to you to elicit sympathy! If her own parents are putting her in a cage, and its clear from her talking, she has no honor for her parents! You need to ask yourself why someone’s parents would go to these lengths. This is simply a sign that when it is you in a position of authority in her life what you can expect! You are a decent humanbeing n those are becoming like cryptonite,rare,few and far between. Don’t spoil your rare good and pure heart by getting caught up in the world’s toxicity! The best way to save the world,is to protect yourself from the jaded,embittered,embattled influence that’s out in the world! One very important way to do that is to keep your hands clean of other peoples problems especially those you cannot meaningfuly contribute to solving! Don’t get contaminated with other peoples messes and baggage! Stay as pristine as you can! It takes a,clean 10yrs off you. Even in my old age I still look like a spring chicken bcz I avoided toxic relationships and unnecessary drama and suffering in the name of luv. Love is hapiness and peace of mind. Not saving people from themselves, from parents and other gremlins. Get yourself a girl whose got herself together like you do,young man. You deserve better than this.