Girlfriend spying on you

she was out there fucking and was ready to guilt trip you…well, the plan is working. you will do the apologies, and she will be out there throwing it back the the new guy. save that guys number and call him out for drinks, let him confess after few shots.

Watoto wamalize shule kwanza

You have too many women problems. She was not spying on you. She was trying to tell you that she has another man. You should be more concerned with her dishing your number willy nilly.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Men used to men manze…wtf is this now?

Yaani another guy…past curfew?

Nunua iphone. Iko na night mode. Can only let trough calls marked as favorites.

:D:D:D:D vitu zingine unakanyagia naniiiiiii

You have a cohusband my fren. Also, in the basic terms of human psychology, she does not respect you one iota. She thinks low of you and believes you’re beneath her “value” . Focus on you first, and women will come.

You’ll be surprised how this common sense is not so common.
Pigia mtu once then rudia after kama 5 minutes. Akikosa kuchukua na si life and death situation wacha message ndio ajue chenye unataka kusema.
Hii upuzi ya kupata 15 missed calls ukipiga unaskia ni salamu na small talk hunibore Sana.
People need to take a hint

I read that and I couldn’t even believe it. Depending on his response then it would determine how far she would give herself to that dude.

:Dthe audacity alone

Y., …is silent

Unajua curfew huanza saa ngapi? Girlfriend wako alikua na mwanaume saa tano usiku wapi? Wakifanya nni? wachana na io kunguru

Or even worse, yeye ndio deputy

What I cannot wrap my head around is, alipata wapi msee wa kucall that late night??? @mlipuayote unatupima akili ama nini?? Also, any nigga who got brains knows that ukipigiwa na number flani na usipick, then definitely any new number that will call in th next couple ofminutes ni iyo number ingine. But something tells me ulikua unajua what’s up unapima tu wanakijiji

On this day you picked a call that was not an emergency …

Huyo ni kunguru na haifugiki.

never put up with a woman who complains and whines all the time…just ditch her.

probably the negro was just done clapping them cheeks and now your ngaoflend was just quilty…Take heart brother.