Githurai demolions and the BIG 4 f*cker agenda to build 500 000 housing units as demolitions continue

Halafu bado kuna ng’ombe ikiwa na nyege inawika Liwe Liwalo

Totally against international convention on human rights and dignity… Imagine most hawkers come from this sides

If you want to rule people, make them dependent. Now this Githurai landlords are definitely going to have a hard time. Step by step more people are going to become peasants. Nyamakima and Kirinyaga Rd traders are paving way for the Chinese. A imperial ruler should always ensure he is dominant. Just leave enough for the peasants to get by.

The fact is that somebody used his connections in Government to execute land grabbing. And they have not even come out to officially claim the property as there has been a case in court ref ELC 346 of 2002 which is still ongoing and no orders to take over the property by the feuding parties. Further, note that one of the parties is Jomo Kenyatta’s kin (the James Muigai and his sons against other groups). This Muigai family actually did not know about this property until around 2015 and they have now been enjoined and the case changed from Muigai and Others to Mathia and Others to reflect this. If it really belonged to Muigai’s it should have been in the father’s will since he died in 1991. This will be decided by court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNMNDNg7ps

Bado napenda watu wa Tano Tena, tano terror sasa, mtu wetuyuko works na sote twaumia

If this nigga uhunye calls for election today na asimame against a wild animal, ur guess is as good as mine…:D:D:D. But lets see kama punda atachoka aangushe mzigo soon…time will tell…

What do you want?

And you think the peasants will win

Public land should be taken back from grabbers.

Your guess is as good as mine. This is for record and discussion purposes.

1 Like

This is not public land and the ownership is being fought over by several groups (from 2002 actually)

1 Like

A

I am just wondering who told them that is our wish? Youthful leaders so they say. I likened their thinking when coming up with up with projects similar to a teenager who takes an mshwari loan using a simcard registered in their mothers name Then buys a Samsung QLED 4K tv and a sony home theater system. When it comes to paying however the mother has to pay otherwise she will be blacklisted by the CRB.

The ownership of that land from Roysambu all the way to Githurai has always been disputed.The Kenyatta family fighting for it with other groups…its high time shinny eyes stopped fearing the family na kielewekee

1 Like

a city must have order, we do not want our descendants to live in big slums in the name of a city. responsible development is essential

The right word for your jurgon is basically stealing. Stealing in the name of the lawd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXbzoY40I4

1 Like

Gashwin will be here shortly to tell you people to stop whining.

1 Like

This is what I understand: The land belonged to some wazungu (Kentiles Limited). Some guys used James Muigai to grab the land from Kentiles Limited and the mzee did not even know about it and died without knowing. The grabbers (the so-called forged Muigai and 21 Others) then started fighting with the squatters who had already accupied the land since nobody was claiming it. (actually they could not have officially taken it over while James Muigai was alive because then he could have laid claim). Now they fought officially in court from 2002 (Google court case ELC 346 of 2002) as Muigai and Others versus Zimmerman Settlement Scheme until around 2015 when the children of Muigai got wind of the case and applied to be enjoined in this case to claim their father’s share and this was accepted and title of the case changed from Muigai and Others to Mathia and Others Vs Zimman Settlement Scheme. Note that Mathia is one of the sons of Muigai who together with Capt. Kung’u Muigai were the administrators of the father’s estate. Let me not expound further but you now have some background and have some information to ponder over the questions I raised earlier.

Pole Kaka huyu Gathecha naona hamalizi 5years zake. Tutamtoa siaka kisudan.