Gladys Gachanja <----ati iki ni ki single mother, alizaa na Kris Kirubi

Bullies count on fear of the bullied. I learnt this a long time ago while growing up somewhere along Jogoo Rd

1 Like

But seriuosly there is something seriously fucked up in a fellow who wakes up in the morning and spends his day bashing women online.Points to a very troubled upbringing and mostly brought up without a father figure.

Dude is mental. Where is it cast in stone women have to get married and bear kids? Or its even wrong to be a single mother?

I think the atheist wrote the truth about this nigga. Sooo boring that whenever he opens his mouth, he just spews venom.

Maybe we can organize for him to see a shrink as that ktalk CSR.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]3633[/ATTACH]
… that’s why it roars like that!

4 Likes

Ikijinasua kutoka hapo, inaweza kumada watu wengi sana. Just like a cat trapped in a sack.

Gladys Gachanja seems down to earth unlike many newscasters/ reporters.

Hiyo simba ni kama hufinywa makende ndio ikubali ku-roar

1 Like

waambiye

now i get it…i’ve always thought there was something anguished about the metro goldwyn lion roar

1 Like

Madam tebu chukua roll call tufanye hio mathafu

This just made my day

Haujui story ya @TIG from Klist??? First yeye ni Mkamba I can’t remember his name and apparently he comes from a single parent family and his mother was a prostitute that relocated to Germany with Jerry.That’s why this young boy has got so many psychological problems,I can just imagine what he used to witness the mother doing with countless strangers everyday… Who else remembers the listing on Klist where Jerry was mulikwad?

2 Likes

@This is Gold HUJAAMBIWA POA APA BOSS NA HUYU MULTIHANDLE WA @Supu don

1 Like

I must have missed that one.
Please narrate it.

… im just here to read the comments

let them be…

DFHKMBLBHNKN SIWES MIND…

SIJUI MBONA @This is Gold ANAINGILILIWA… SI KILA MTU AKO NA OPINION YAKE KUHUSU JAMBO FLANI

1 Like

Yaweza kuwa ukweli eti Gladys ni single mother na alipata mtoto na Chris, lakini ya kuhusu nini wewe?

1 Like