GM East Africa and Toyota Kenya Fitting Old Engines on to Brand New Vehicles...

Na vile nataka kubuy fsr anyway the level of mechs we have wako sawa na these old engines mpya zinawalemea spare bado haziko available sana

For old engines kuna good mechs who do a perfect job… Akina Jugan na Chris ni ma pro pale uwanjo ya ongwaro na engine mbichi zinaenda pale grogan kwa Anto. Always works for my fleet

And that he participated in the fraud or even worse came up with it. Huyu jamaa awekwe ndani ndaaaaani ya Tata na iangushwo mtongwe

The power of social media.hard to regulate or control

If they are installing unused engines, it means that the engines are still new. If you want the latest engine, ask for it and hear what they have to say. Wewe ni mjinga kama unachukua gari engine hujui ni gani unatumia. The problem is when they market the car as a 2017 model and install an engine series that is not officially designated for that vehicle.

1 Like

On this I agree. 2014 was the year. Hata kwa dawa, TK sitawahi.

Alarmist. Nilidhani ni reconditioned engines zimewekwa kwa gari mpya. Old generation engines are installed in new generation cars all the time. Pale mwanzoni there’s always an overlap.

2 Likes

Why not import the FRR equivalent, Forward?

Will see though local are preffered

I’ve know one or two people in the biz. For Isuzu FRR & UD, they’ve preferred their imported equivalents Forward & Condor respectively. The local ones are underpowered.

2 Likes