GMO CHRONICLES

Seems you enjoy body slamming folks. I’m sure you have a fat person too in your family ama hata bibi yako.nimevaa hii helmet wewe moderator . By the way mimi hukaa kama huyu jamaa:) so mimi hapana fat
[ATTACH=full]112635[/ATTACH]

Swafi kama pamba :D:D:D

@Abba for the umpteenth time,I a not a mod. @Electronics4u and @Mundu Mulosi can I request that you set the record straight for this villager.

And two,if you check that response,you will find that the word fat is in “”.
Three,I was talking of stretch marks not their “fatness”. In short I was alluding to airbrushing and other computer generating photo enhancing technics.
But in your misdirected efforts to put me down you missed all that.
Lakini sina machungu. Ya nini machungu. And you,my friend,just like me,are an internet creature. @Abba the incognito handle has no relevance to me beyond these pages.
Halafu vipi unakumbuka maneno ya last week. Women are the only one allowed by nature to do that. But who am I kukatsia raha zako. Jibambe rafiki…

Hawa huvaa suruali zinatoshana na curtain ama?

Hence the title, GMO

Hadi kwa mukuuundo Aki ya nani. Kama mbaya mbaya tutarekebisha mbele mbele

[ATTACH=full]112657[/ATTACH]

Nini inaendelea hapa

Calm down. Hakuna war mod. . You seem irritated. Wacha nikupe mtswana fulani usafishe mecho pia then we be cool sio. Kula hii hapa
[ATTACH=full]112668[/ATTACH]

We never gonna be cool as long as you hold on to the belief that am a mod. Trash that belief and you got yaself a wingman along these streets…

shait bro. hiyo salute imepigwa sana. This guy reminds me a funny movie “Libre Nacho” He is just a funny character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5k8sx7C5gg

ulisafisha macho kwanza na huyo mtswana

Of course. Am not blind. Ara? Next time mwambie atoe hizo skins…

That’s their traditional African culture dressing . I find it more appealing than bare skins . But that’s my prereference and people are different .

The hips on this one https://i.imgur.com/9unfFH5.gif

evindu vichenjanga

Meza mate sakko…

shinda ni kwamba ukizoea milfs, utakula bibi za watu. but thats where the best s3x is, achana na campus rachets. wife keeps checking out my eyes when we are walking to see if am checking out girls, ile haju ni kwamba speciality yangu ni mature ones.

GMO kamili!

mimi nataka yule ako na hand bag, milf safi.
[ATTACH=full]113040[/ATTACH]