go.ke vs Keroche; the battle continues

EABL are slowly dumping their business here.

Keroche will be strewn in legal battles then we shall have a new player in the alcohol market in 2017…

Slowly withdrawing or dumping. We didnt get your point sir

1 Like

The word second generation alcohol is a misnomer. There is nothing like second generation alcohol or second generation manufacturing and all the blame lies squarely with KEBS.

1 Like

since obako’s time Tabby has not slept easy. Keroche sources molasses from baba (and I highly suspect they traded shares) now KBL is Muthaiga old money where obako and onyatto are the top dogs…alama ya dukuduku

Competition roho chafu! Some entity may be behind pulling this lady down.Its no secret.But why shadowbox?..come out in the open!!

lets say she is being targeted, but why leave yourself open to attacks esp. by mighty kra. lipa taxes then wacha nacada iku target, thats a battle you can win.
a big reason gova. helped fight the alcohol bootleggers is they dont pay taxes

1 Like

Is this the time kra has realised she doesnt pay tax. Leaves a lot of questions

Once corporate lobying starts, jua wananchi wako kwa shida. Airtel wants what happened to Standard Oil to happen to safaricom. I hate Airtel and other losers more for not providing an alternative.

2 Likes

http://png-5.vector.me/files/images/7/3/736689/iso_9001_2008_thumb.png

I think Kenya cant be an alcohol free nation with the kind of mentality you have… Kijabe (in Kenya for your information) neither will you get alcohol nor cigarettes there but you will find a sober community.

:smiley: my mum is always singing praise about the place and prays oh how the whole country would be like keejafi. this happens when I visit her and she gets a whiff of glenfiddich

You are an idealist and you don’t want to accept the reality. The day Kenya becomes an alcohol free nation is the day I will own a plot on planet Mars. Kijabe is a small trading center that cannot be used to measure the moral standards of the whole of Kenya.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

It seems that you are so pessimistic i refer you to these two verses but i think that change is coming and change is inevitable…
Proverbs 20:1
- Wine [is] a mocker, strong drink [is] raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 23:29-35 - Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?

Yeah I am more of a pragmatist and I don’t delude myself with unrealistic expectations. People have been drinking in this country for centuries and they won’t stop because the bible tells them to.

But who are these people? why should you talk on behalf of the others… btw most of the alcohol addicts do say that if they get the way out of it will be so good for them… but for your case… you cant say you are pragmatic yet you don’t believe you can do it. i know it is possible

alcohol is good if taken in moderation, the problem is misuse. kenyans have traditionally been taking alcohol, hence is not easy to have an alcohol free country. Again if people cann’t access affordable drinks of good stardands they will buy anything to quench their thirst

Alcohol brewing is an african tradition that is not ending soon. Thats why the culture turned it into a multi billion dollar industry. We actually consume a fraction of what many european countries consume in terms of beer and legal spirits due to our low consumer purchasing power. The problem is our people turn to illicit brews due to lax law enforcement. With economic growth expect the alcohol industry to grow tenfold

2 Likes