Go Marwa Go

1. Robert Nesta Marley?

The list is not complete without seth rogen.

ati Tom Mboya Njiri. tsk tsk these people!

Uhu…ama wacha tu

1 Like

I also saw that clip on CNN

sasa nyinyi wale munasemasema ni wagonjwa kifafa?

sijakupata hiyo lugha imenipiga chenga

ok, let me translate slowly;

those. trying. to. justify. fangi. on. grounds. that. it. is. herbal. meds. are. they. suffering. from. epilepsy.?

not necessarily, but I get your point, even conventional medicine is not taken by healthy individuals; prescription only

I have also seen someone slash people into pieces after too much of kushumpeng. My neighbour back at home, a middle aged man, shouts all night and talks in unprintable language. kushumpeng for you. My other neighbour, an uncle, relatively young, beats his wife and any anybody in his path and wanders in our compound talking to himself. Kushumpeng. That weed isnt sold much back at home. Young people just plant it anywhre in the shamba for smoking. Kwani nani anakuja ku-inspect mmea moja kwa shamba yako?

All you people havent lived with anyone who really smokes weed. Ni kuongea tu juu mnaskia ikisemwa.

1 Like

tell them Sir…

1 Like

All what you have mentioned and worse things like sons sleeping with their mothers happens to people who drink alcohol which has been legalised.

do tell me more about this. what is palliative and where can i get a palliative permit and how much is a palliative care permit?

1 Like

loophole detected?

1 Like
  1. Uhuru Kenyatta
  2. William Ruto
  3. Chris Kirubi
  4. None entirely coincidental, Me
1 Like

my grandfather was a peddler…my dad and auncles still smoke…am a chain smoker also.the thing is people who use hard drugs use weed as a gateway drug wakisota thts why they get insane jus try to mix weed with alcohol leave alone coke utaniambia…taptap(coke) costs about 150 bob na lazma u buy rocket the ciggarete to mix it when smoking…ive smokd weed fr the last 15,years so i really dnt get wat you are trying to imply…
FACT…to get overdose of weed u need to smoke 7 sacks of weed continously and the only result of that is heavy sleep…do some research elder…

your day is coming…sadly, you will not be able to reverse shit…

1 Like

Alcohol destroys self but this thing can destroy others in a very bad way. Now a school boy teenager in our area the other day after smooking enough, took his 10 year brother, slaughtered him, collected blood in a karai, hid it behind a terrace in the shamba, and started prancing about talking nonsense and smoking even more of it. The mother couldnt bear stand witness because she only had the two. So the case stalled and the young man was let go.

Some ten years ago, some you men laced their friend’s home made cigarettes with heavy doses of kushumpeng. So after the lad enjoyed his cigarettes in the evening, he took a machete and slashed his friends first, and then other people’s wives. Nearly severed their limbs. Reconstruction using metal had to be done to avoid amputation of limbs. The young dude went home and slept late into the night. he was woken up in the morning by police and he didnt remember a thing. Now because nobody will admit to lacing his cigarettes, he was out in three years on bail. I also have an uncle who has been pea brained since I knew him. He is not mad, but the reasoning is just kindergarten, especially when high. These are people I know, not people I heard. There is another story about multiple murders that I wont mention.

have you ever noticed THC abusers/addicts always justify by citing prominent people who reportedly used…is it seeking safety/comfort in numbers? paranoia/mute psychosis perhaps?

1 Like

I think you have an experience of what the weed can do. Back home, where I come from, nobody would dare talk about its advantages. There is something about weed and the machette that makes it murderous.
Just because some teenager took a few puffs at a party 40 years ago doesnt justify using it.

1 Like