God Bless Our president

SMH! ati send him home 2022. what does the constitution say?! You would have said that before 2017 but now you are just blowing hot air. Uhuru will just adhere to the constitution bt it’s not that he “will be sent home”. N btw uko safe? nliskia jana Trump akisema BJ is begging for ventilators

We will send Uhuru home. Trust us on that one. Eeeeee niko safe so far na watoto/nephew and hubs. Things are not looking good. But we are also trusting on God for the next stage.

Nikiwaaambia hapa hakuna akili mnanitukana kwa sababu ako na kuma na ni refugee randan … How the hell will you send an outgoing president home?! He already is on his way. wewe na kuku tofauti ni afadhali kuku tunachinja christmas wewe ni mafwi tupu!
And show some respect to our head of state you stinky cunt. Hujawai skia tukiongea mambo ya boris ama tukitusi queen elizabeth your gods hapa ngombe hii

A blonde will forever be a blonde…
Haikosi wewe huambia bwanako avae condom na you are 6 months paged thats what you are trying to do up there

Yes, he is visible, he is confident and he is able to rally all towards a course. So far so good!

I trust the constitution on that, unless you know ‘more’.

Be safe, it’s crazy out there. It really pains my heart that many Kenyans aren’t taking it seriously, eti wako immune. This virus ain’t a joke. I already have two otherwise ‘healthy’ distant relas in hospital. Our house helper is also under quarantine because one of the other families that she works for has tested positive. She hasn’t been to our house for a few weeks, I know that my family is in the clear for now!

We are trying our level best to stay indoors unless it is an absolute must that we need to top on things because you cannot imagine the fact that some of our main supermarkets aka grocery stores huko kwenyu have bare shelves. A few weeks ago we could not get pasta, peas, eggs and the legendary tissue and forget the hand sanitizers but we improvised with dettol and other disinfectants. But perhaps what is killing us is we live on the top floor so lazima we get into the lift aka elevator huko kwenyu.

This thing is no joke our gava said it is like going to war with an unknown enemy…wooi poleni on the househelp but mtazoea the housework hahahaha. Better safe than sorry.

On Uhuru, I can’t say much here sitaki controversy. Guys think I am being hypocritical because I remain a DPORK supporter. Yes they are as bad as each other since they were running the government together but Uhuru owes us an explanation as to why he ditched WSR and decided he will bring in RAO who the Kyuk nation detest. He is either playing a long game of finishing RAO kabsa or we will see RAO and WSR as running mates. Ni hayo tuu kwa sasa.

Shallow head

Kumbe ni ukweli hauna akili, kutumia kichwa dispenser ya makamasi… a big shame…