GOD DID THIS

This is the most fucked up reasoning I have come across in 2017 . “God created the world to meet His own needs”. How would a human being first believe in something imagined, then go ahead to declare that THEY KNOW WHY THAT IMAGINARY THING CREATED THE WORLD? Believers are totally nuts!

No human being knows why the world was created because none has ever talked to god. Even you, reading this, you imagine very many things about God and believe you know what he has done for you. Well, you dont! Imaginations galore!!!

2 Likes

I have seen many “miracles” in my life too. They have nothing to do with God because they are really not miracles. As a human being I know ver little about the universe and its ways. Associating everything that happens around me that is difficult to explain with God is another form of madness.

We pray at funerals, before eating, before going to bed, before dying yet according to you all these things were Gods plans! Do you see the silliness in that reasoning?

2 Likes

[SIZE=5]My believe system is based on science not on heresay hope is based on works not on some favor from imaginary beings , the situations I have been whether bad or good are down to the laws of probability , why was I at West Gate a week earlier not later when those religious fanatics attacked ? It was pure luck not that some god loved me more than those chaps who met their death, A few weeks ago I passed the Naivasha inferno spot a few hours before it happened does “god” love me anymore than those poor bastards that met their demise in the inferno ? [/SIZE]

1 Like

God is a dick and a pussy. They create living things that think they were created by an imaginary equally dicky bearded man in the sky.

1 Like