God is freakin Cruel

Seeing as atheism is the absence of belief, telling you about the evils of religion= telling you about the benefits of atheism.

1 Like

Mujamaa the greatest sin is blasphemy. Kujipuliza is a kawaida thing just like making love to my wife … oops to my palmela.

Ahahaha… ati masturbation is a sin? naona CRE ilipiga mtu chenga hapa !

1 Like

Masturbation is a sin…and disgusting to God …there is no way one can give her or himself that kind of pleasure thats selfish …sex is meant for expression of love bt we as humans fall :frowning: :frowning:

What is someone like @kush yule mnono supposed to do kama kila demu anamnyima n he is not team mapoko? You want him to die of blue balls…if only chics weren’t selfish

2 Likes

ur wrong bae girl hii ni utani… no verse condemns masturbation; what the bible says regarding “beating your meat” or a bae pleasuring herself is that it makes you unclean and you should wash (kuoga) after engaging in the act. Masturbation should be enjoyed the way you enjoy sex.

don’t you think its easier for everybody if god gave @Kush yule mnono a wife instead of getting satisfaction in being a voyeur during the wanking sessions so as to punish him at judgement day

2 Likes

Huyu hata apewe mke bado he’ll b wanking…iko kwa damu

Yeah right…off course God applauds when one uses dildos … theres a demon actually given that task…trust me thts why its one the biggest n hardest addictions to break

Eish you dont know hw much fighting he may be doing to beat it

1 Like

lol you need to stop. i can only defend you to a point :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: the truth actually sounds crazy sometimes

Ni atia mwari witu … thats so hash

Now they have derailed the post by turning it into a discussion about me. Some people :frowning:

hahaha debate za adolescence, who cares what you do with you happy hole or tail

@ol monk kuna mujamaa ameimba mbica yako hapa :wink:

[ATTACH=full]12946[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Yep! She’s a virgin.

In other news: @junkie

upus

I’d love to have a look at the notation.

@admin you really fucked up on this religion shit…You should have let talkers have “free” will, wale hawapendi @Atheismo s daily meme should just avoid opening his listings and move to the next and those
who enjoy them, can open them as many times as they wish…everyone goes home happy, free will. But when u “take sides” with @Purr_27 now the “Atheists” who am sure cry “Oh God am cumming” during sex and not “Oh Evolution am cumming” have a field day trying to “denounce” and poke holes @Christianity yet there are over 4,200 religions worldwide to “pick on”…Red Flag. My two cents? Let talkers have free will on this and i promise you that @Atheismo s listings will only have a max of 10 views …9 of them will be him trying to check if there are any comments.