Going to Hell

Unfortunately, Sabina Joy isn’t on Google Maps (On a very light note :D)
[ATTACH=full]209987[/ATTACH]

I don’t condem just a mere observation, I’m in the live and let live camp.

Hell doesn’t exist. It’s bullshit!

Kila mtu ajisort na Mungu wake. We shouldn’t impose our religion on others people.

Then zile movies kama The Nun, walisema, “Based on a True Story”, wanamaanisha nn?

I love you

All I know is that all Chinese are going to hell…scam chieth of the human race:D:D

So you are just quoting something you know deep down you have no answer to.Isnt that tantamont to hearsay? I know you cant think outside the box lest you misquote the book for fear of retribution from a higher being,fair enough, but what do YOU think? Is everyone non christian ferked in the end? Its a straight up yes or no.Muslims vehemently believe everyone else’s ferked.i dont read that book hence your quotation means nought.explain it to me in afew words

No wonder opinions are like assholes; everyone has one. But belief and faith isn’t an opinion…as Hebrews 11:1 describes it, it is ‘the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.’

Go figure.

Let me digress for a few snickering minutes…here goes…@poyoloko loves @RosseTheMuse hapo juu(kwani watu ni vipi roundi hii?) …its here that i throw my head back and laugh my kneecaps off while a ferkin kernel of dengu shoots outta my godamn nose…baby starts crying…wife gets pissed…cat runs out of the house:D:D

Yeah.it figures…hitting me up with quotes.nice.Now i know why they call it brainwash.Can’t think for yourself i see

Quran 2:62: Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Christians, and the Sabeans—anyone who believe in God and the Last Day, and act righteously—will have their reward with their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Hinduism does not send followers of any other religion to hell. It explicitly says, all paths are possible.
I do not think neither Buddhism, Jainism or Sikhism condemn followers of other religions to hell.

I love you too but you should know I’m a dude.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So you guys are in love? Endeni inbox na wacha kuanika vitu zenu hapa… Bure Kabisa!

Oh yes good Sir, I can’t think for myself! Happy now?

If thats how you look like siwesmind

Kabla ufike Hapo gethsemane iko rough road unaingilia hapo.