Gone in 60secs.

These hoes ain’t Royal , Mayangai hehehe

My fren, whenever an occupant of your place changes badilisha padlock pap. Hujapatana na a malicious one akamwagilia suti zako bleach na kuvunja telly.

leta hekaya

No point. You let it go and she will never show face anywhere you might pass by again. Poof like a ghost.

Hehe cheza chini hakuwa semenyalike… Am told she was accompanied by à bodaboda person.

Noted

coz watchie angedai zii lakini venye aliona ngeos she musta told him ameenda kurefill apikie mzee kenye najiuliza ni iyo weight watchie hakushuku uzito …ama ngeos ni momo hehehe!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This made me laugh out loud and I can’t explain to the people staring.

She took the gas because her immediate need is to cook and eat. Laptop would need hustle to sell and face the risk of being tracked.

ok…what did you do?:):slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are lucky ni mtu wa district focus angekua slay queen, ungesafishwa kila kitu

Will drop hekaya tomorrow. Promise.

Hahah ,district focus ,Kali sana

Lipia kuma baba, hakuna cha bure, hii ni town

Hekaya funny & Sad at the same time! Long time ago a chick i was cohabiting pulled a similar stunt! But she didn’t steal it was her cylinder she took the 12kg + the 6 Kg backup one!

Btw no need to nganga’na na maaka usiku,when she took the gas thats when I realized breakfast food items can be had for supper! That night i had drinking chocolate, bread + avacado!!

Next night i had breakfast cereals With yoghurt & i realized too the electric kettle can boil eggs!! After a week or so I bought a kerosine stove:D.

Wanaume wengi hawajuangi walioa lini thats why they fight with wifey over anniversary. To her the moment she hang her thong in the bathroom.to dry that was the wedding day.

The need justifies the act. The lady is not a thief and she has no malice. Jamaa ndio problem halipii kuma hata akipewa hint ya Wa-jiko anajifanya hashikanishi. Nothing personal its just business

:):):):):):)That was one gem of a gal you let go:D:D:D:D

I would not blame her. She is just being diligent kubalance vitabu ili the next client asianze na burden ya kununua vitu kidogo kidogo.

:D:D pole bro…hizi mbitches zinakuaga cold and calculating sana…mnachana roho safi(so you think).But at the back of her mind anasema ‘utajua hujui mbwa hii’ :smiley: