Good argument about IEBC

You are asking! I remember someone pointing out that even the new commissioners have to be picked by the president of the Republic, with minimal input by the various opposition parties. So I wonder, what is his end game?

1 Like

Okiya quite often declares here that he is ā€œODM Damuā€, which could mean mean that the unconstitutional methods appeal to him.

I think that the idea is to create an image to the world outside that Kenya is on the verge of chaos, with pictures of tear gas clouds and bleeding cracked skulls. Then intervention by the UN via their housenixxer mediator Annan is suggested, and the ā€œorange revolutionā€ script can be followed.

GoK has a precarious act ahead, of balancing between freedom of assembly and maintaining law and order.

2 Likes

What happened to the ā€˜boycott electionsā€™ plan? If I cannot win, Iā€™ll deflate the ball.

4 Likes

Patieni Baba IEBC Chairman post, aache kusumbua watu. And he would still lose the election, anyway.

ā€œJubilee would still beat CORD even if Raila became the IEBC bossā€- Former Nakuru town MP, David Manyara

5 Likes

He is never contented! He makes noise whether heā€™s in the opposition or in the government! Back in the nineties it was said that if he won the presidency he would lead demonstrations against his government or even overthrow his own government!

Nusu mkate in 2018 mpende msipendeā€¦

Cord hawapati nusu mkate, Njaba hawezi kubali yeye sio kama Gen.Kigwoya, atafinya watu makangari.

3 Likes

The police will have perfect practice with their new armoured personnel carriers