Good Bribes!

:D:Dkuspin ni kupika budda, kama unajua kupika chapo

Kumbe wewe pia ni muoga, why didn’t you step inside?

Simu ililia na ilikuwa very urgent.
Hehehe.

i know these places, kibuye, kibos, russia…
btw for us medics kuona miili ya watu is not a big deal, ningewasaidia if i were there

I wish we found a person like you but yule tulipata alitusaidia at a fee

Hehehe ililia ama ilivibrate? najua hakuna mtu mwingine aliiskia…

my sheng is so robust,from the eighties.spinning had a different meaning.My bad

So the guy was killed dead or hit by a vehicle?

Life is unfair(or our educ system is) i sometimes read articlles in our mainstream print media and wonder how some people got that job,just pathetic, imagine our nyarwath narrating to you what happened at a place like salgaa,kasarani during a derby,a very clean mental pic,or our cartoonist getting a space in(is it ‘in’ or ‘on’?) dailyneshen …i am not derailing,just trying to say this guy describes things mpaka unawaona pare jamaa anakula ugalimadodo,unawaona wakitembea in btwn lines led by one very black jaduong with a faded t-shirt…

I once entered an OR wife was giving birth through C-section… So what they do is… Wana toanisha matumbo zote wana weka kando so that wafikie mtoto/womb … Boss… Niliskia magoti zimeisha nguvu… Almost fainted… But was given a seat kwa corner with a bucket…

:smiley: usiseme hivo, kuna madem kwa hii kijiji hawajazaa

It was a hit and run road accident

Bure wewe.

Did she make a full recorvery?

Waah, this reminds me of Shalom Mortuary hapo kitengela, though clean but what i saw…death robs man of its dignity

Yes she did… But i normally look at her differently after that incident…

Maximum respect to mothers

Nyarwath…I hope you are a proffesional writer…because uko na talanta hapo boss…

Am in a completely different field bro

Izah Bro, the dead give chills to the living Coz its the ultimate end. Mimi I dread them