Good Guys

Cheeeesos!

I cant waste time with some brokeass niggaz while my reach husband needs my attention and entertainment. So boys I was a reach guy all last night.Yall haters can just kiss my ass

https://media.giphy.com/media/F61k24aGaxDaw/giphy.gif

You sound like an uneducated whore, the day that guy gets tired of your old pussy aone mpya, ndio utajua kutarmac ni nini.

Really? I have a job, businesses,a trust fund? Am sure you’ve never heard of any of these ? Endelea kutarmac ! Na kuhaate . I cant give the keys to my houses and cars or businesses all in my name not my husbands .Talking about education d you have a degree? Am doing my PhD so I think we know whose the uneducated one. So I understand how you feel. Its painful when a woman is doing so much better than you n you think the world owes you a better life thana woman because ur a man. Unadharau wanawake alafu unapatana na wale what theyve got you cant dream of having in 5 lifetimes. Hateration wont change your status,maybe hardwork but someone this petty doesnt have the brain to be anything but dirt poor.Am blocking.Enjoy your misoto. No tym for losers.Blocked

Uwongo, mtu ako na pesa hawezi kuja hapa kutukanana na peasants!

Lol PhD? With all those spelling mistakes??? SIT the fuck down. [ATTACH=full]127858[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]127858[/ATTACH]

You can be anything online. In one instance you are a birrionaire in another instance you are competing with teenage thighs squeezed in a matatu. :smiley:

Na unafanya nini kwa hii ligi ndogo exchanging with low calibre retards bra bra bra? Wacha kujitusi. Your reach husband amefikia chumvi kwa meza usijali akipata pesa he will no longer be a midget and reach for the salt

So now you were a reach guy last night? Who are you? The guy who was reaching for the hemmorhoids?

Am sure you’d like to hear am a man so I can join the Ktalk gay parade buh sorry no cigar

Achana na mume wangu wewe kabla sijamtusi mamako kisha umkimbilie admin ukilia umetusiwa. Usiniingize kwa majaribu maanake iksha toka itakuwa isha toka.I wont be able to take it back utaanza lia hapa katusiwa mama

Nliweka na hukuonekana. Which rant is next on da line mwari?

Honey unajua matusi naweza kutusi imezidi what I can insult this boys, nakuomba usinijaribu coz mwishowe utasumbua admin bure. I know you are a desperate woman who wants hawa maboys wa hapa wakupende, let me terro you my sista hawa hata kukutomba pekee yake hawawezi ni mashoga. So look for a reach husband uwache kujaribu kuimpress mashoga masufferer hapa ati wajua spelling. Am sure you know all about depression and pussies because kuma yako ni kama Uhuru Highway so if you miss traffic utajarukwa akili. Nenda River Road ukatafute customer usije ukalala njaa mamangu. Do you know what PhD means? First of all? Its not Petticoat hanging down kama masomo imekushinda nenda ukauze kuma. There you can correct sentences za miteja zako. Dont bring corrections in my posts, nenda ukaandika spellings zako kwa posts zako sawa? Malaya mkubwa wewe!

Mind your own business. Crack whore wewe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlM1cPhRY

Rekebisha hapo kwa reach kabla ionekane.

Im using it on purpose . To make some retards here think theyre smart bcz wanajua spelling ya Rich

Sijawai kimbilia admin hata mouryathee abused my mum but I took him on. No feelings on.an.anonymous forum. As for your husband you brought him up and he was struggling to reach something and you were struggling to reach. A phd worth their salt would know I was engaging in inference and psychoanalytic study

Nice deflection but psychoanalysis imekataa

Im not yet a PhD. Am doing it. I just used reach to piss these mofos off. Its MacDaddy who started it.Are there people who cant spell rich? Even an illiterate person can spell rich for crying out loud, but watu wengi sijawahi ona like Doltricks coming late to the party courtesy of the word reach.Wacha wajibambe. Can you see how pathetic people are on this forum? Wanatafuta tuu kitu yoyote kuzua kizazaa. Anyway Mr.Reach is waiting gotta go.