good memories about drugs and mostly "fangi"

[ATTACH=full]6634[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6635[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

This is not glorification rather its for educational purposes like they taught you how to castrate a bull but how often do yu do it???

2 Likes

Mimi sijai vuta hii fagi so sina hekaya ya kueleza

[ATTACH=full]6638[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Weed is just a natural plant. People misuse it but the herb is one of the best plants and when you smoke it, you relax.

2 Likes

Please please we want to hear it! Or let me speak for myself,I want to hear it!

yes yes my preparing board[ATTACH=full]6663[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Hii ya kukula gidoro ni zaidi ya abuse hii ni insult to the herb

1 Like

nikiwa college there was a place we used to go smoke the stuff in tao on your way to Ngara roof top ya the building behind you before you cross the river around the place yuuzwa trousers.day fulani on my way back to class as i was walking in the middle of accra road approaching tom mboya street i started seeing big bumps & tried to jump them,the bumps would then move all of a sudden when i jumped. it was a lot of work

My very first episode with weed…
Me and a buddy are going to visit some quails in a certain college, we buy some weed on the way. When we get to the hostel, both quails are going to class. So they leave us with the room keys. We scan around and notice eggs. Of course, let us cook this shit! 30minutes later, we finish the dose. Nothing! WTF man, tuliuziwa mboga!
The girls, come back, we take this opportunity to leave. We have to go back get some more, seems like we were sold stuff that doesn’t work. The distance is about 1.5km and we walk there okay. At the spot, there are a few shops, so, while my buddy goes to fetch another batch, I stand infront of one of the shops. Minutes later he arrives, without saying a word. We don’t remember why he left in the first place. After thinking for a while, he says, he had gone to pee. (Notice that we both haven’t realized the discrepancy).
Immediately I begin to feel very hungry. The hunger is specifically for groundnuts. I enter the shop and ask for njugu worth 85bob - za 5bob each. By the way, back then that was A LOT! They used to pack za 5bob like za 10 sku izi. So I’m given a roll of ground nuts like one of those the hawkers carry. I also ask they be put in a black paper bag. We move 10m from the shop and begin removing all the njugus from the wrapping and filling them into the paper bag. this must have taken 30minutes. Incidentally, where we stand is a matatu drop off point. Me: "Jonah si unajua sasa ubaya sisi tunajulikana tu sifa mbaya. Watu kwa ile gari wantuona tu tukitoa njugu ivi wanaanza kufikiria tumevuta bangi " - as if we haven’t actually eaten it. I’m feeling my head is heavy and light at the same time, so I tell my friend I think imeingia, he laughs at me because I’m ‘imagining’ things. I on the other hand begin laughing at him because he is too high to even realize imeingia, and he reciprocates by continuing laughing at me because of reason 1. In programming we call this an infinite loop.
For the remaining 2km or so, we laughed NONSTOP! By the time we had moved about 1km, the ribs were aching, yet we couldn’t figure out how to stop laughing. The very fact that we were trying to stop laughing added firewood to the fire. At some point I started moving on all fours because that was the most comfortable position, seeing as I had laughed myself to exhaustion yet I couldn’t find a way to stop, and my ribs were seriously aching. People on the road must have thought we lost our mind. Imagine meeting two guys laughing uncontrollably on the road and one is moving on all fours. I personally was in fear I had lost my mind.
So we finally decide to sit down and try calm down. We begin eating the groundnuts. We ate and ate untill we couldn’t anymore because saliva was depleted and jaws were tired of chewing.
Stand up and continue with our journey back home. Remember it’s only 2-3km, but I estimate it took us a minimum 0f 4hrs to get home. Immediately we stand up, the laughing resumes. By this point am so worried I will never be the same again. I’m back on all fours soon. By God’s grace we get home safe. Part at my friend’s gate since we were paranoid somebody would notice. I begin to head home.
By this point I have reached a new high I will refer to as ‘autopilot’. In this state, I was having memory lapses on events. For instance, my friend said bye, next thing I know I’m standing alone. I don’t remember him opening the gate. I turn and face home, next thing I know, I’m at our gate. I don’t remember walking/crawling there. I think of opening the gate and next thing I find myself in the house. My mum shows up and asks me something. I don’t remember answering her, I just find that I have reached my room and laying on my bed. I think of closing the window - next thing I find myself under the sheets, I look at the window and it is closed. Ghosts are real friends. So lying facing the table at the side of my bed, I notice a biro. I immediately imagine that I might think of stabbing myself in the eye with it. NO! I quickly reach out for it and throw it so hard against the wall, it snaps in two.
I don’t know when the sleep carried me- but I slept like a corpse. When I woke up several hours later, I was still shaky and somewhat feeling off balance. The hunger was real.
On that day I swore never to partake in cooked weed again. I would not wish on my enemy the laughter it caused.

I still think the herb is of significant medicinal importance. It can be used as an appetite inducer for people who are sick.

8 Likes

hahaha…the hardest drug I know

gay

Never smoked but had a few plants in our sugarcane plantation. Have heard stories but hizi zenu ni funny. The weirdest of them back then was from a guy I sold the stuff who decided to “circumcise” a duck, you know after mating the thing hangs out for a few seconds, the guy took a knife and cut it.

shieeeet!

:eek::eek:

Kwani madame hapa hawajawai vuta bangi?@Purr_27 @Female Perspective @Supu don @Akeelah @Nananimpa @nana @chiri @chiroo @Ella @Delilah @kate @Elin @Lola- punda mulia @Swt Bee @Shyvonne @Angelic @Breizh @missdee @msalame grace @Cocokrishan

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]6668[/ATTACH]

1 Like

hehehehehe you guys are real bombs…wapi button ya like…ati naenda kuambia headmaster mimi sijavuta bangi"…lolest

1 Like

by the way i understand why chicken raping is so high in wanyole land…or why/how a kikuyu could rape a donkey DEAD

Competition ya HOYA leo iko juu

1 Like