Good MPESA girl in town 7am to 7 m salary 10-12 k- Town

This looks like you when you are trying to be a drag queen.

No wonder unajaribu kudeposit pesa kwa mpesa zingine tao wanakuambia hawana float shait

10 k tayarisha kuibiwa na employee.

Good for you, but ambitions do not mean exploitation. 8K-15K is averagely what we pay our housegirls who live with us and don’t incur expenses as live-in maids.

Ktalk has made Tupac a permanent resident in my mind…

Lakini wasee how much do you think mpesa girls get paid?

how much?

In Nairobi CBD,south of Tom Mboya street,I can confidently say it ranges from 8k-12k.
Maybe uptown wanalipwa more sijui.

Anywhere between 15k to 20k. Many are usually a relative or have some sort of personal connection. But many lie at that 15k.(town areas)

This is info that’s a year old, but sioni vile itafika 30k as people here are insinuating.

Does ambition mean you take home peanuts?

She will use your business as a sponsor hunting ground.

No wonder they steal from them,how can that money sustain someone here in Nairobi

That is exploitation but if they need the job let them go for it

From a salary of 15k to business worth 10million?many people can’t explain what happens in between

You come out as those people mkiomba rafiki yako loan ya 5k, you never pay it back…yet unaringa you are worth over 10M…chieth!

For refererence people. Sarova- Panafric (don’t know about zingine) pays the waitresses,that wear uniforms and smile all day to the high and mighty between 17 and 22k depending on their profitability. I had a cousin there and wondered why she always asks for money until I saw her statement.

Haha, get a load of this guy’s math.
*Basic mpesa attendant minimum = +22k
*Girl=underage= -8k
*Good=contradictory to my nature= -4.5k
*Fare and pensions = +5so
**Grand total = 10k w/o tax