Good News...M- Akiba is now here..Another first in the world

Owned by Government of Kenya. This thing was to be launched kitambo sana huko 2015 but was postponed.

Jubilee. Nilishoiwa nichukue ya 15yrs in 2000…Manze unalipwa ndururu. Then Panafric insurance pia wakaja na hio ya Mjunia pia, nilikataa

2 Likes

Hebu leta more details ,ulikuwa unalipwa how much per month na how much did you get in the end,did you factor in inflation over the entire period?

In other words, peasants can’t relate.

by 2020 thanks to inflation hiyo profit itakuwa only enough for choma quater bila ugali

Actually, this thing has been set up to encourage savings. Kenya has a poor savings rate. It used to be higher but countries like TZ & UG have overtaken us. One of the key measures LKY did when he was Prime Minister of Singapore in 1959 is to encourage the citizens to save. These savings among other factors is what made Singapore be what it is today.

1 Like

None

Hii siwes jaribu…inakaa inaweza vamoos kama simple homes!

@Okiya, are you sure this thing is not set up to enrich fund managers and investment managers? They deduct their fees upfront and leave you with peanuts.

Safcom & Airtel wanakula poa from this venture. I think 0.1% of the transaction amount

Hauwezi nunua Gvt T Bills/ Euro / Bonds kwa sababu ita vamus kama Simple Homes?

Isorait

Those ones i will buy vibaya sana

Kama kuna watu husumbua mtu ni hawa wakuuza policies, ata ukiwatusi wako hapo tu.

2 Likes

That is the same thing being sold here mblo…

but where is the money going to?

When you invest in tbills where does the money go to?

Hmm

the money goes to the gava for developmnt projects pesa haiwezi potea . btw @Okiya hapa wamefanya poa watu walikuwa wamechoka na ile red tape ya the other method hapa kina uhunye watapata pesa mob ya ghost projects bora watulipe mbesha yetu 2020

2 Likes

I get it…