Good news to shoppers

Hakuna story ya clearance its ussually taken care of.Read above for clarification.

Wazi buda. Have you personally received items without hustle? Iā€™ve seen an item I want.

1 Like

btw, io story ya payment ebu clarify

Cheapest? Hebu look at the cost of shipping jbl es90bk speaker uone.

https://www.goodsexpress.com/#/ProductDetail?id=b2fc7c4e-6150-4431-94f3-84d9e26b7071&type=product

Their variety of stock looks good and thatā€™s a plus.

1 Like

Iā€™ve discovered something with them. They base their shipping cost more on the price of the good than itā€™s size. So for some goods it may be an over-charge and others a bargain. Trick is to search for the cheapest retailer of the item you want. Shipping costs also reduce. Ndio na-order sasa. 10-15 days

1 Like

@madova just needs to clarify on some things na anashinda akipotea. How will I pick up my goods since I canā€™t find a pickup point listed in Nairobi or Nakuru. Nikieka my P.O Box iende posta si ao watu wa uko watanitoanisha tena.
Tafsari explain io part ya pay on delivery juu that means there is a pickup point.

Sijalost.the address you give will be your pick up point. If you give your home address it will be delivered at your office which to me is the best thing.they have an office in Nairobi.I can confirm that for you.

Am still not convinced by your statementā€¦ Who will deliver it to me? Is there a specific dude who will come looking for me kwa the address i provide; like Jumia fellasā€¦

Yes.there will be.

Are you the one?

2 Likes

No way.am not in kenya.:D:D

Wengine wetu jiji hulionea katika habari za runinga na magazeti. Do they themselves do deliveries outside Nbi or partner with courier companies for the same?:slight_smile:

This conversation died down ama @madova ameingia nyasini?

1 Like

I wonder. Plus, I see no mention of cash-on-delivery as he alluded to.

1 Like

I guess my goods will have to stay ā€˜cartedā€™ for awhile, until he clarifies all the matter. Any other similar sites that i might utilize?

1 Like

I was about to click order but madova amenyamaza sana. Maybe I look for the cheapest thing and test order

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using SavoStore and ukdukas for US & UK shopping respectively.

1 Like

We will be right here waiting for your summary reportā€¦

Unfortunately I see Savostore is upgrading. I saw a post here about a certain site named vitumob. Has anyone done purchases via it?

Doc,The secret is to go for the cheapest since they source their goods all over the world sites eg amazon and many more.
I also forgot to mention the cash on delivery once you confirm its what you oredered and if you dont want it they charge you nothing.

Mzae,Just give it a try.I ordered a samsung S5water proof european model at a price you cant believe.
Alway search and search for the cheapest because the sourching of the same products differs.