Good slasher movies

…or try watching “the ring” you won’t look yourself in the mirror for some time.

3 Likes

Mirrors 1 and 2,final destination zote,drag me to hell and imagine after watching nightmare on elm street nilikuwa naogopa kulala nisipatwe na Kruger though am a fan of horror movies.

1 Like

[I] The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

My Bloody Valentine.

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon [/I]

1 Like

Yo guys should watch “the fourth kind” I was literally screaming, and gasping throughout the whole film…could not watch it continously, had to take short pause breaks to think about what I had just witnessed in that previous scene waaaah!

The Ring 1 and 2 were good.

the skeleton key, jezabelle and the orphan were too scary watching with the lights off.

Gothika was a very fvcked up movie, left me feeling dirty

MAKENDE

I think the sexual abuse disturbed me more than it should have.

what kind of sexual abuse?

Didn’t the ghost which took over her body belong to a young girl who had been sexually abused by her husband? Then they revealed that he (the husband who was also a director at a psychiatric hospital) and his friend actually had a cabin where they would take the girls and abuse them while recording everything. Also, his friend (I think he was a sheriff or some law-enforcement type) had regular access to the psychiatric wards where he would rape the women because no one would believe a “crazy” person if they said they were raped anyway.

1 Like

:smiley: Tuliza ango.

kwanza when she hacked the husband with an axe then drained his blood in a bathtub only to shower in it. #barf

:smiley: I always thought that she was covered in too much blood after killing him and when she went in for the bath, the excess blood made the whole scene messier

1 Like

the ring and Gothika scared me for life. there is another movie, I dont remember the name, about a woman possessed by a demon that CIA try to control. it was creepy viexcess. its a must watch