Goodbye - Bantu Supremacy's Final Post.

I enjoyed the thought-provoking discussions your threads and opinions ignited.
We might have sometimes have opposing views, but at the end it all came together.
Have a productive hiatus brother,
And if it’s the last,
Have a successful Here-Now.

Here we are all faceless nightrunners. But as we do our things in the dark corridors of this kijiji we take notice. Once in a while as we pass each other we recognize that special cologne and we smile in the darkness. Huyo ni wetu.

Turi Hamwe .

Halafu keep your alter ego @TrumanCapote in check.

Happy holidays.

PC culture is another reason I’m here.
Everyone these days is extra sensitive which is why I like this Forum.

Freedom of speech.

That’s how we grow as people ,
We can’t all be yes men ,it’s good to challenge each other’s beliefs and find a middle ground.

Wish you the best.

See you later @BantuSupremacy

Plus, every now and then talkers will surprise you with insightful content.
You find a discussion that floors you completely, there are plenty of sharp minds in these woods. Key is to roll with the punches na kueka watu makahasho hapa na pale.

Kwenda kabisa. Always preaching pan africanism while at the same time being a massive tribalist hapa home.

Perfectly put.

Enda ukule shonde.

This is very true.Plenty of Sharp minds.
People here have actually taught me things and given me new perspectives.

Hata kama 80% of the time ni matusi tu ,kuna ka wisdom kutoka elders hapa.

We as Kenyans seem to be more educated than we give ourselves credit for.

@TrumanCapote … Kuom kiasi

Bid farewell to your intellectual rival…

I always enjoyed when debates between you and @BantuSupremacy went off the rails.

I don’t mind sweeps but I do mind parental and gaaayish insults, personally i find them crass but then again if you don’t bother the swamp creatures they leave you well alone.
The information here is mostly in the comments, rarely in the statuses.

Plus, I’m studying different handles here and trying to guess their paymaster…some handles seem to be in it for traffic while some have insidious agendas, I study the patterns and then try to figure out manufactured opinion.

All the best Mdau.
If you want a ban for a specific period to help you concentrate…we can help.

The offer is appreciated but I want to have the discipline do it myself .

Wishing you the best mkubwa.

Post a brief report when your done.

ghassiaaaaaaaa

It was nice reading your intellectually curated posts and your nicely argued rational comments. Whatever endeavors you have on mind, I wish you the very best in it. You would be missed dearly. Someday I hope the great FEDERATION would be up and running and we would meet and toast to it. Till then bro, I wish you the very best in your journey. Consider this my bye.It was nice knowing you. Adios muchacho ! @BantuSupremacy

The Bantu Federation is inevitable.
Hatuwezi kubali hii madharau ya non bantus forever.

It’s also been good getting to know you bana.
Thanks for all the help - especially with the Facebook ad tips ,imenisaidia sana.

Best of luck in the American real estate market ,
Make your money and come back here to invest in the Federation.

Addios.

I have faith in that. In one way or the other, Bantus would reign supreme.

That’s nice to hear. I am glad it worked out. Use it to the maximum. It’s truly a gold mine.

Sure, the long cold winters are worth it. In a few years, I would be done with my mission here and pack my bags and relocate for good. As of now we aim higher. Au revoir.