GOT people saidia

Not really,bran revealed everything and that cost his life.

I’d say my favorite scene on the 7th season was the opening in episode 1…Arya killing nearly everyone in Lord Walder Frey’s family was just epic sweet revenge. She’s become merciless, a true mercenary of the stark family.

5 Likes

We’re talking about Game of Thrones the tv series.

Mine was the “Spoils of War”…that time Daenerys came and burnt the Lannister army…then there was that series of moments of nail bitting thinking she’ll kill Jaime then Cersei retaliates (epic), then when Jaime was going to kill her and I thought he’d be burnt by Drogon and then maybe he’d drowned…then there’s that time I thought Tyrion would betray Khaleesi just to save Jaime…that scene was intense for me :D:D:D

1 Like

Hii kitu BTW imefika season ?

Stannis was the one who burnt his daughter on the promise of winning a battle.He never even got close to Iron throne. S Babuon fits right there mwanzo ukiongeza uchawi

4 Likes

True there were so many possibilities…with Tyrion muttering…“flee you fool”…tells you blood is thicker than water…but Tyrion and Jaime have always been friends…cersei divides them. I wonder how it will pan out in season eight. Jaime has vowed to fight alongside danaerys against his pregnant baby momma’s wishes…given the new revelations about Jon Snow, will danaerys support him as the true heir? Ama atakua kama jakuon who believes only himself can lead…

1 Like

Stannis

Season 7 just ended

My heart sank wen I saw the night king aiming that spear at one of the dragons.For sure I knew one dragon was going down. Really felt for Daenerys.

1 Like

But hapo kwa snow na khaleesi Incest iliivana sana.

1 Like

My frens priss priss acheni kututolea suspense wenye hatujafikia hiyo series ktalk magic number 7.

I have a feeling Cersei atakufa miscarriage cause Maggie the Frog’s prophesy, she would only have 3kids. So high chances she will die before she delivers her 4th. Jaime has finally moved on- unless they meet again, he’ll stick with Jon…I don’t think Dany will ever know of their relationship with Jon…might die just like Lyana…death while giving birth…Jon will be told by Bran about the relationship but hataambia Dany…but Idk…wacha tutaona.

1 Like

asande sana

Raila is more of Joffrey since everybody is running away from him. He fights everybody who does not support his views case in point how he turned against Election observers.

2 Likes

He takes on sir jorah mormont jamaa inavumilia his object of desire(presidency) ikikamuliwa na Moi,Kibaki,Uhuru na Ruto inaenda exile(grey scales) Rao ilienda jela

1 Like

In my view, Raila is akin to Dickon, the guy who stepped up to be chomwad by a dragon for no good reason. A collossal idiot.