GOT: The Dragon and The Wolf

I binged it from season 1-7 over 5 days. It is worth it. Kwanza queen of dragons akikamuliwa…:D:D:D

1 Like

I hate cile season 7 imekuwa fupi na kuisha vi upusss the best episode ilikuwa episode 5 . GOT wangeweka ikuwe 30 1 hour episodes per season na iendelee mpaka tuseme tumechoka

finally got a chance to watch it jana …niliiweka pale big screen,nkazima lights zote,nkaseti kahawa apo kando it ws orgasmic.

Best scene ilkua tym little finger alinyuria followed by scene ya mother of dragons kukamuliwa.

upus ni aty ssn 8 ni hadi 2019 n i ssn ilkua fupi excess

2 Likes

Yes, unaniangusha bana… Isake

I feel people who binge watch it will never taste the special it of GoT.The sitting for a week wondering f your character is dead always had people talking e.g my fave will be tyrion and Bron when they where caught by lady stark…was sure that fucker was dead…or the time khaaleesi was lost in the wild lands surrounded by dhathraki …the edge of your seat feeling is so special or the devastating loss of some episodes …red wedding is the all time winner no one saw rob stark taking that fall…

1 Like

After s8 game of thrones will feature a flashback of never seen characters kama the mad king n john snow father tergeryan n his mother lyana. We will c the new houses that are only seen in the book…awsome stuff

1 Like