Governer Rusanga

Lusaka is actually a Jubilee governor, from Eugene Wamalwa’s party.

Shots fired.
Most of the devolution scandals zilitokea wapi?

Following for a friend.

I learn something new everyday…so just because I don’t support raila then I must be a Kikuyu…

admin I thought we are an anonymous community, so either you’ve been hacked ama guyz can read minds or maybe just maybe kuna wanaume wako na zika virus ya upuss.
Shitt packaged in an expensive box is still shitt

1 Like

And that idiot babuon has all of a sudden lost the zeal to fight corruption now that Kidero from his own ODM has been fingered as having bribed a judge.

1 Like

Waiting for bacteria to poop and analyse it must give someone very shitty thoughts.

You are downright silly. Illegitimate how? kwani an election can only be fair if Babuon wins? NO, your tingod WILL NEVER, EVER be the president of this country.

And Uhuru is the president of the people, unless you are calling the majority that elected him mankis.

1 Like

eh, naona watu wamecatch sana huku. whats not happening here?

1 Like

Can we also have the unlike button

Wewe acha kujifanya mkikuyu hapa!
I have nothing against kikuyus, but the communities around should stop pretending to belong there. like kaos did.

Hakuna difference ya Muembu, MMeru na Mkikuyu. That’s why our bastion/stronghold is Tharaka Nithi…

1 Like

nani sasa?

Uongo dadii. huwezi nidanganya.
Tharaka nithi?? Hehe…the one of counties that get the least money? The leader there is one ass kisser parrot you know who.

WEWE

I first heard this on kameme fm either Saturday or Monday morning commentry 5 min before 7am news in a Ganaki Sacco mat from karura to unep stage.
The convos and insults waaaah!
I can now authoritatively “proclaim” that there is no difference between a luo dressed .in a verrry expensive suit hapo city hall politicking all day with a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
rich, responsible,level headed,rational,civilized,malaria free,Kikuyu man/woman.@dingo wa nyumba is 50% correct

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]29772[/ATTACH] This pic of a veteran kenyan politician should be put on the cover of history books.

what am i? [SIZE=1](I should have added "now that you know me better than i know myself but i wont, not polite)[/SIZE]

Si waweke hii.
[ATTACH=full]29774[/ATTACH]

Mimi sioni picha inasaidia na nini anywhere. Ikitolewa mumesema uhuru atawacha kuwa prezi? Tafuteni vitu za kufanya bana.

1 Like