Governor Joho to downgrade to MP in 2022

that is the highest seat , the other seat ni president which is almost impossible. so ukue MP atleast uko kwa power and limelight . i would do the same and most second time gavanas will

I thought you were familiar with kenyan politics kumbe wewe ni kijana mdogo who is only figuring out stuff now

There are so many possibilities for our politicians in the BBI( for power)…but the catch is one has to be an mp to benefit from any of the possibilities…expect the likes of musalia,kalonzo and kivutha to go for mp seat

Me thinks its rather the opposite; he hopes to be nominated PM or one of the deputies if the BBI passes (of course he expects it will go through), remember he is the party leader.

That is the same reason it is rumoured that Waiguru is also going for MP in 2022.

Na watu husema constitution iko sawa,it shouldn’t allow that to happen.
Mtu amemaliza terms mbili especially at senior most position should pave way for new blood and new ideas

Absolutely. That played out well during Kisumu’s Odm party primaries in 2013, where Ojinga’s sister was nestled into the deputy governors position. He ended up recieving alot of backlash from a large section of Kisumu residents. He was told off and warned from imposing leaders on them. Raila is the least democratic leader in Kenya aside from Late Moi no doubt.5 yrs this looser will be irrelevant politically in Kenya.

Siasa lazima mpangiwe…kwanza Ruto will be very careful with the kind of mp and governor candidates who will fly his party’s flag…loyalty will override everything else. He played the game during jubilee’s last nominations and benefitted immensely. Uhuru alikua amelala
For Rao deep pockets and access to top party officials will be crucial…thats how the likes of kidero will still fly the flag in homa bay and nyongo in kisumu.

BBI is proposing a change to having MPs become CSs.

Horsetrading basically

You’re finding this out today? Haiya.

I’ll never forget or forgive that family for trying to rig Ken Okoth out for Rosemary Odinga. Useless hypocrites

People who are genuinely surprised at politicians being corrupt haven’t observed their similarities with prostitutes , it’s all about the money and kickbacks.

It has always been.

Oya tunauliza kama za krisi ulikuwa nazo?