Governor : There is an attempt on my life.

you are missing the point. Igathe was a representation of Mt. Kenya. Replace Igathe with a Kamau, Kimani, Nduati, bla bla bla, and Sonko gets Mt. Kenya votes.
Then, replace Igathe with Wafula, Ole whoever, Arap X, Hassan from Ijara, and Sonko misses city hall.

Upuss

Myb true

sonko got it by virtue of being in jubilee, same like the mca from kahawa, most people didn’t care about the deputy governor but rather voting six piece , regardless of who’s on the ticket , igathe contribution was just to bring the cartels back.

P

Plus the middro crass like me who thought he has a sharp technocrat deputy so Sonko will run the politics while Igathe runs the administration.

We will vote sonko back

Don’t you find it ironical that Mbuvi was released because of his HIV status?
They determined that he’s less of a risk outside prison than inside… just think keenly about that

sonko is the kind of leader who gets votes from every community sio ati juu alikua on a jubilee ticket, or ati juu he had a kikuyu running mate, as juvenile as he is yeye husaidia maskini sana na ata if he gets impeached today trust me atashinda hands down, hakuna haja uweke mtu amesoma hapo na anavaa suti anaiba pesa akikula pekee yake

Sonko need to go finish his time in Shimo la Tewa.

If you a serious kenyan, you will notice that apart from Kivutha and Oparanya, Sonk is the only third best rated Governor. Not unless you dont live in Nairobi, you wont see the projects going on at the moment.

What has Oparanya done?

Liwe liwalo! Sonko is above tribal politics ile tunajua ya sijui 40 what vs what. Ako kwa ile league ya two tribes - The Haves and The Have Nots. The latter obviously outnumber the former many times over in Nairobi and Sonko has them in his pockets. Jamaa amekita mizizi City Hall. Then some guy who thinks he’s sharp, now believes he’s causing Sonko problems by exposing his HIV status?

Mbuvi hasn’t done anything for estates. the mud pools and muddy streets are still there. there is no infrastructure he has done. all is pr - especially the beautification thing. it’s a good thing to have a beautiful city, but make the estates shine as well.

madam went to visit some relatives in emba - brand new white shoes and she couldn’t wear them again until they’re soaked and scrubbed.

it depends with where you live, sisi middle class, roads are being cabro paved day and night, lighting is being done all over, was shocked to see footpaths erected by roadsides to ensure that humans walk peacefully on their own pavements to avoid accidents while walking on main roads. Garbage is being collected twice a week.

100% true.

i live in an ok place. where madam’s relas live, eeeehhh…wachia hapo tu.
it’s the masses who are not getting the services they deserve.
i would honestly think he’d have started in such places.

Really, Sonko has done many roads in estates and now he is dealing with the CBD. Penye naishi sina wasiwasi hata kidogo

exactly

THAT. IF. YOU. CONTINUE. TO. LEAK. CONVERSATION. AND. OTHER. STORIES. WE. SHALL. ALSO. LEAK. STORIES. ABOUT. YOU. AND WE HAVE THEM.

Get it…

Its not about votes or politics. But An Eye For An Eye.

Understood. Underworld tactics

Get it…

Its not about votes or politics. But An Eye For An Eye.

Understood. Underworld tactics. Leak Conversation. We leak your stories also.