Grace Msalame Finally Hits the Wall

Kayhii

I have another one

True, Huyu ni alpha male widow

So running away from your wife and kids is the ultimate proof of being a super man? Ok.

Wanaume mnakuaga na machungu saidi

Women beyond the wall prey on men’s sympathy like nonsense… Alafu ongeza story ya kufinika fore-arms to hide the sagging blubber plus covering her over-bulging fupa… The wall is unrelenting and takes no prisoners… :D:D:D:D

Hiyo story ya fibroids is a sympathy post and she wants men to sympathize and try to save her… Stupid men ndio wako inbox, and trust you me, Grace Msalame will be ruthless with them.

Ndio maana huwa nasema, time is woman’s greatest enemy.

I think she is still beautiful , hips ziko ass iko face she is cute . issue Ni hio belly button but plastic surgery can sort it .

I can bang her but not marry her with all the baggages

‘Post Wall’ bull shit. Grow the fak up! Imbecile.

I also don’t see any problem with her…very bangable

The wall remains undefeated!!! Ukianza kuskia former sociolites ameanza kuweka inspirational quotes na kuquote bible issa wrap… But she can still get one simp to wife her

Beshte yako huko face book @Tajiri mkuu alipotelea wapi , after kuvunja nyumba za wenyewe .

Post picha ya bibi yako ama sista zako tucompare na Grace. Keyboard warriors who thrive in trading abuses behind pseudos yet they live a miserable life

She’s still beautiful.

Heheheee

The wall can’t be beat, after all.

:D:D najua anaona kina Diamond’s current and ex wife wakiwa na watoi anaskia kukufa

There is a reason a woman starts to bleed regularly every month after clocking 15 years.

Were they really married? Pia the twin brother to Msalame’s baby daddy amesumbua Janet Mbugua sana.

“The wall is unbeaten” Then why do you bother? All this sounds like sour grapes

Mimi ujiuliza alifanyia nini bwana ndio amuache na watoto wawili?

This is you approaching Grace Muslima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOAhRqZIh3Y

Afterwards you like, leave that bitch alone… She’s so post wall. Fellas the wall. Is all about the wall. More like it’s all about you are jealous and too broke for her. LOL.

Please leave this women who are out your league alone. She won’t trade places with your sorry broke ass bcz she’s hit the wall. You will still wake up to your sorry life no matter how old she gets.