Great Books, Great Thinkers

Thanks sir for sharing that sir.

The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Feriss

Niko na sup kesho so mimi nasoma tu text books na notes.

You are not the first to get a ‘soup’ kwa hizo classes. Mimi nilipata and still got my upper second class. Jikaze younger bro.

Hallo Children.

From Tiriki to Bendora, How to live on borrowed time by Blaze and @Panyaste .It’s a meffi read.

Deep Work and Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport

If there’s one book I’d wish all Africans to read is one by Frantz Fannon- The Wretched of the Earth! It will change your thinking and enlighten you on why Africans think the way they do.

If I share my list I will expose my self.

success principles- Jack Canfield’s

Kwa hii kijiji, I always think I’m not anonymous. There are people here who know me personally. If someone is really interested in discovering your identity watakupata. Did you read about the case of the Silk Road’s founder Ross William Ulbricht? He was caught despite operating in the dark web.

Kigui…my selekchon is a bit crazy but I just want to have a laugh.

Sarah Knight is one of the authors some of my friends are raving about. I cannot wait to get stuck into her books You do you, Get your shit together and Gomorrah. Should be fun.

Bill Bryson is one of my fav authors. A short history of nearly everything and Notes from a big country await my consumption.
Then there is the boring Tony Blair autobiography. A few chapters naumwa na kichwa but I am determined …

[SIZE=1]Kigui I think you owe me some info…tryin. Too much respect stops me from calling you what you call us at the slightest opportunity. Hehehehehe[/SIZE]

Cicero: The life and times of Rome’s greatest politician by Anthony Everitt

Soon to be released…
The Art of The HUSTLE,
by
WSR