Greatest kenyan TV show of all time?

Mali all time favorite
Kwanza Brenda wairimu got me skipping hanging with the mboyz

All Kenyan shows I’ve seen suffer terrible scripts, infantile humour and lack originality. That is not to say Kenyan actors are bad or scriptwriters medicore, it’s just that we prefer to dumb down television productions for some reason. Underfunding could also be a cause.

C’mon. These shows were pretty good and looking back, I stated my reason could be because we didn’t have a wide variety. Now I have Netflix and can virtually watch anything I want but I’m never as entertained as those simple shows did way back. But you have a point

What about Angel from beba beba? That actress needs to be in more stuff

Music Time
Vitimbi

Most def! The best there is…

Majei na mei zake pamoja na Jenerali and his hekayas from the military used to actually make me laugh out loud. Seriously I don’t know why that show was discontinued

Tujuane na show ya omo

Vioja, tahamaki and plot 10 are my all time favorite then Junior nowadays

@MortyTuumbo kuwa serious tujuane was garbage.

It was ahead of its time. Then it got boring and fake

@MortyTuumbo that’s true lakini hao madem walikuwa mofaya walikuwa wanatukana hao majamaa sana ati sijui he’s too dark, he’s too short, “I don’t date guys who look like they are Kikuyu”

wash and set

That’s the fakeness of it.

Which other shows have picked up the trend. It’s a shame that Kenyan tv is heading down the drain

Urtna?
The Six Million DollarMan?

Usiniharakishe - Yaani MO1 Banned it after one show , ati “toa hiyo ghasia”! yenywe tumetoka mbali

Varshita!!! Kwanza with the mzee wangombe an margaret… Cant miss …All of them basicall are good. (Maisha Magic East)

What became of Alice Taabu? She had an aura of mystery and dignity, nothing like today’s oversexed T.V. presenters?

Watu huku hawakuona cobra squad ama namna gani

I am abit old school, no local drama right now beats Makutano Junction. It was just wonderful from the set design, lighting, script and continuity… Yaani ilifanywa like Hollywood tries to be… Although PROTEL do justice to TRHK