Grisly accident along Nakuru - Nairobi highway

Hao madere are just not smart after each oncoming car imepita anatoa pande take kuona kama there is room to overtake

consequences of buying driving licenses.

Niliona hiyo post ya Gabu nikadhani ni mimi sijaelewa

Akili firimbi wewe! kwani nlikutombea bibi ndo ushinde ukinitaja taja in all your mental ejaculations. Ka kaushie mdomo na huko.

Just one salty nigger who has mental ejaculations from mentioning my name. Anadhani nafedheheshwa akanitaja bila kusahau sina nguvu wala uwezo wa kuzuia hilo tukio.

I am conflicted on this. If you drive on the A104 frequently you will have noticed how carelessly these idiots drive. And its not a matter of training or whatever - guys are just careless. I don’t know what anybody can realistically do, short of stationing cops every 500 metres along the entire highway, when people just decide to be suicidal. True, there are huge gaps in enforcement, but why should adults to forced to care for their lives?

We lose 3000 people per year due to road accidents.
That’s approximately 12 plane crashes in a year or 1 plane crash every month. If this was the case, wouldn’t we be more cautious and enact strict measures?

Pole chief! Sikua na ubaya :D:D:D

another one within the last one hour. accident scene along Machakos Wote road.Rescue ongoing by Machakos county team as at 1400hrs.

[ATTACH=full]259018[/ATTACH]

Immortal niaje

Planes are also used by VIP so hapo measures would be taken and implemented immediately.Lakini in Kenya VIP kutumia public transport ni ndoto so they are not really bothered.

Mungiki nikome! makende ya warthog wewe!

It’s the broken windows theory. With every small crime that people get away with, they’re emboldened to commit bigger ones. Some also break rules because they see others getting away with it. “That guy overlapped and nothing happened to him, lemme also do it”. That’s why some countries like Singapore have heavy fines for small crimes like littering. That makes you stop and ask yourself, “if I can be fined $10,000 for littering, how about committing actual crimes?”.

In this country, no one’s held responsible for anything. How do you explain an overloaded vehicle passing through 10 roadblocks before having an accident? Or one plying a route that it shouldn’t be on? How does it pass through all those roadblocks without any cop noticing this unless they’re being bribed?

I’m not saying the police or transport authorities are the only ones responsible, but if laws worked as expected, I’m sure 80% of accidents would be avoided. Also, @Ken_Sarro wouldn’t have to defend the inept NTSA so much because it would be a highly competent organization.

Pole @Ken_Sarro, sina ubaya.

Poa mzito wa Kimilili city. I hope mungikiress wetu halali njaa.

it hit the ISK school bus. Thats where annual fee is about 3M

Was it carrying school kids?If so hiyo Sacco itakipata how dare they hit watoto wa wakubwa?!

Yes it was. But they only suffered minor injuries. Matatu ndio uliumia

BTW hio defensive training is required na ni how much

I usually agree with you but on this I’d rather not. You see, NOBODY should care for your life more than you do. Not the police or the NTSA. Yes, the gavament can enact and enforce laws, but at the end of the day, it’s all up to you. Even in developed countries you get people who kill themselves from speeding, DUI, etc etc with all the policing. If you are careless you are careless. The problem here is that these people kill themselves AND THEIR PASSENGERS, and more often.

It is usually very rare for you to hear of road accidents involving high-end school buses, tourist vans, company buses UNLESS they are hit like in this case. Is it that the police or NTSA ensure that they follow the rules? No, their organisations do. And their passengers too.

Let’s stop this buck-passing.

Another driver who disregarded the CONTINUOUS WHITE/YELLOW LINE