Grown ass men crying

:D:D:D pity sex should be reserved for death row convicts

5 Likes

hio ni ile huitwa wooishie sex. yaani ile ya kuhurumiwa na ni mbaya sana

3 Likes

I relate to that sir.When my grandma died I cried so much.wengine Mimi hujaribu nashindwa!!

Men do and should cry often

Nlitoa lugha zote. took her to all places i knew best. paka ikatourn kila out ni sex talk. aah.!

It seems hujawahi enda machakos since counties zikuje. What development are you talking about?

1 Like

i feel you sir. later i felt more of Hitler than Osama.

1 Like

I have cried twice in my lifetime. On 30 December 2007, at around 7pm, I cried and even my bro who is at University of California, could not console me.

I also remember very well On March 30 2013 I was near city hall and I also cried.

5 Likes

Tarmacked roads, hospitals, ambulances , tap water, lit roads, traffic jams et al.

I have cried just once since I was 10, 14 August 1990, I had danced the whole night with “chinyimba” and the old men would not let me face the knife as early as 5.00 in the morning, I just wanted to get over with the “cut” thing.

1 Like

Sex is sex majamaa hata kama ulitoa machozi ukahurumiwa…bora tu you got to hit them things ara!

Explain hio sijaelewa

1 Like

You, my friend, don’t know the meaning of development. Of what value are your quoted development to the Kambas in Machakos? Are they sustainable in the mid-term and long-term given the way they are being conceived and implemented. Please let us not be blinded by PR. All your quoted “development” are driven solely by the desire for kick backs and not the welfare of Kambas in Machakos. #CallMeAHaterIfYouWant

Kura zinafanya ulie !

are you sure you were not crying(sorry., wailing) in one of those gor marches??

and you sir are now officially troll of the year

provided the man on the ground benefits from the outcomes andthe impact is felt, notwithstanding whether they are long term or middle term or half term, they are still developments brought about by mutua. or what exactly would you want him to do so that you consider it development???

So what is development according to you?

1 Like

Think food security, think an environment fit for innovation, think manpower development, think capacity building. Development si physical features that have no bearing on the lives of a person. Sasa street light msituni ni ya nini?

Typical NGO seminar crap talk.

4 Likes

So the water supply initiative to over 800 villages is a physical feature that has no bearing on Machakos-ians lives?

2 Likes