GTP-4 is able to use tools with minimal instructions and no demonstration

What do you mean ndo ufikiwe? Ushafikiwa roho safi. I remember you were arguing with @Thirimaii that data analysis cannot be automated. Jokes on you my boy. Rudi tu shambani. Then again, utakua unafunza watoto the very same thing AI is doing?

Shambani pia kimeumana juu ya kiangazi. A friend has planted 100 acres ya muguka. Ikakauka yote, he is back to Jon hunting! Lecturing will allow me at least nifike 45 years ile miaka naplan ku commit suicide.

:D:D mbona ucommit suicide?

Sionagi kama nitafika hata hio 45. Either accident, ugonjwa, wezi au bibi, moja yao itanimaliza b4 45 failure to which nichukue sheria mkononi. Its good to die healthy :D:D:D:D

Man of culture this one

Umeamua kabisaa. How old is your wife nione kama naweza place dibs on her mapema mapema

Below 30. Still fertile

So that means you got less than 15 years to go?

Exactly, feels like an eternity. If AI brings a better way to exit this earth, the better

You should have been a soldier. But trust me you, a lot will happen in the net 5 years, seriously a lot. Skynet may as well rise.

Hapo sawa

Kufa huko pekee yako.

For one reason only it will inject brutal efficiency and/or safety in whatever it will applied for example autonomous mobility, robotics, data analytics etc

Iza bro, hope you made a killing before.
But tuko wengi Mimi kama designer itabidi nitafute janta ingine. Same with graphic artist, accountants , lawyers, clerical staff etc. Ni noma

Why can’t you exit this world like a champion, si Monday tukutane maandamano?

You will be one of its victims

Hapo kwa writing people will be depressed. Most writers used to feel they’re invincible, too bad there is an end to everything. Hii mwaka imeonyesha watu vumbi. So ni janta gani iyo utatafta? Kama ni mjengo pia ujue 3D printers ziko radar. Kama ni ualimu unaskia GPT-4 has already been incorporated into Khan Academy making it one of the best tutors. The future is really interesting.

Wa Kanyaks hao dim eye wanakamuana mkia. Heri kifo straight

Yeah sit tight and wait for robot revolution